How to dress (and act) like a millionaire?

Trujillo

I bought a black blouse and together with a new haircut i even get wais again! It's an expensive blouse which is clear to see. Also expensive shoes help a lot, they want to see the brandname though. And yes, jewelry also sure works to get more respect.

It's really amazing how different you get treated if you wear the right clothes in Thailand. Black is the hi-so color here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

If hair of any length, a good neat trim does go a long way.  Oil and gel to me never looks good.  Nor does the "combing" technique of taking a few long strands of hair and folding them back over the scalp to the other side.  That does not make you look like you have hair, it makes you look like you combed long strands of hair from one side of your head to the other.  Flip flops are OUT!  Instead some better walking things like TEVA, or Keene Newports.   How is the pot belly?  Can you tuck in your shirt?  A fat belly can be a sign of affluence, but does not usually look neat.   Shorts can be OK.  Shirt with a collar is about the same as a T-shirt heat wise, so consider that.  T shirts with crazy logos, fingers in the air, marijuana leaves, etc.  probably don't convey the best image.   I personally go for no name brands.  I am a somewhat frugal and just don't see the need for me to advertise my wealth too much, nor to pay more for a shirt that functionally is the same as the no name stuff I buy at Wal Mart or other stores.  I don't really see the need to advertise their brand if I don't get any royalties from the fancy brands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

Yeah, and one or two really long pinky fingernails. That seems to be popular among Asians or drug users.  Good for scooping up lines of coke I guess

But there is truth to that big gold chain.

I knew a guy who had at least 130kg and a big gold chain. A young good looking friend from the UK visited him in Thailand and they went together bar hopping. Now guess who the girls paid more attention...