Thai man who went to help a colleague's dog is turned on and savaged!

webfact

Thai man who went to help a colleague's dog is turned on and savaged!

10pm.jpg

Channel 7 reported on the story of a 47 year old Thai man called Khit who was savaged in the neck by a work colleague's dog.

Suda, 27, the owner of the dog, explained that her pet had just been pecked in the eye by a chicken and was clearly antsy. 

Khit, a work colleague and friend of many years standing, was concerned for the dog and went to help, she said.

But the dog turned on him and attacked his neck causing him grievous injuries that were treated at the Bang Pheung hospital in Samut Prakan.

This happened near accomodation for workers in Soi Ratburana 46.

Suda said she would pay for everything. 

Source: Channel 7

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-04-27

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Cereal said:

The thing that scares me most about dog bites is the fact I know that all the dogs which live around me and are always running loose, none have ever been near a vet. 

meaning they are healthy otherwise they would be dead?

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

The thing that scares me most about dog bites is the fact I know that all the dogs which live around me and are always running loose, none have ever been near a vet. 

...same-same as some of the people then!?????

Edited by Andrew65
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Careful pardner, you gonna get the dog apologist (lovers) all in a huff.

I'm not a dog apologist but to immediately assume it's a pitbull is to join the media brainwashed masses.  Anyone with an iota of sense knows that any animal that's been injured is liable to turn on those who try to tend it. Certainly the local street dogs. And it's hardly likely that a construction worker would own a pitbull. More likely a good old mongrel, but they can be just as nasty in certain situations. Such as being accused of being a pitbull!!????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Yeah, never go near a dog in distress.

I couldn't clench a fist for 3 months from how my hand was disfigured after saving my drowning dog (previous one).

Yesterday my german shepherd caught her finger in a gap between two steel plates. And started really freaking out while trying to free herself. I just watched till she managed get herself free. Rather trip to the vet with her broken/ripped off finger, than another 3 months of being unable to use my hand.

You're dog has fingers?

• Like 1

As someone who lived in Thailand 10 years, I don't believe the chicken story of the Dogs eye damage.

All anyone has to do is look on Soi Dog foundation to understand my comment.

Dogs are Sentient Beings with feelings.

They get sad, depressed, hurt, confused and just want to be loved and give unconditional love.

My dogs can sense evil in a person as well as all dogs can, I now have my wife keeping my one outside dog that sleeps indoors at night since a puppy on a tighter leash when outdoors, since she has been hit by 2 cars and 1 motorcycle, by drunk and speeding drivers who All ran away.

My other 5 dogs are kept in a large walled off area within the court yard and other large area for them to roam on the side and back of the bedrooms all walled off.

If anyone can say one thing about Asian countries, its their absolute cruelty towards animals.

Skinning dogs alive, Captivity of Elephants filled with chains on and tears in their eyes, boiling cats alive, pigs screaming like the sound of a child when slowly killed, its endless really.

I just Thank God this world is coming to an end soon.

8 hours ago, SAINT THOMAS said:

As someone who lived in Thailand 10 years, I don't believe the chicken story of the Dogs eye damage.

All anyone has to do is look on Soi Dog foundation to understand my comment.

Dogs are Sentient Beings with feelings.

They get sad, depressed, hurt, confused and just want to be loved and give unconditional love.

My dogs can sense evil in a person as well as all dogs can, I now have my wife keeping my one outside dog that sleeps indoors at night since a puppy on a tighter leash when outdoors, since she has been hit by 2 cars and 1 motorcycle, by drunk and speeding drivers who All ran away.

My other 5 dogs are kept in a large walled off area within the court yard and other large area for them to roam on the side and back of the bedrooms all walled off.

If anyone can say one thing about Asian countries, its their absolute cruelty towards animals.

Skinning dogs alive, Captivity of Elephants filled with chains on and tears in their eyes, boiling cats alive, pigs screaming like the sound of a child when slowly killed, its endless really.

I just Thank God this world is coming to an end soon.

I suggest you get some counselling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Why?

17 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

Why would that be Sherlock?

15 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

What makes you say that?

13 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Why?? Another bigot!

Why? 
Cause its the easiest trolling on the internet concerning dogs.

I like low-hanging fruit.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TacoKhun said:

meaning they are healthy otherwise they would be dead?

No, meaning they have never been vaccinated against all manner of infliction dogs can get if they are not vaccinated. Just because a dog isn't dead doesn't mean it isn't sick with something. 

People are the same. You can be sick with Covid 19 and asymptomatic yet still infect other people. I thought this was basic health knowledge.