Leader of London BLM protests demands meeting with Johnson

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No. I am saying you left out significant facts. 

Should White British people go out on the streets and DEAMAND that we get paid the same as British Chinese and Indians ?

Well done to them , they studied and worked hard and now pay a higher amount of tax which funds White British single mums and dole scroungers 

13 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Should White British people go out on the streets and DEAMAND that we get paid the same as British Chinese and Indians ?

Well done to them , they studied and worked hard and now pay a higher amount of tax which funds White British single mums and dole scroungers 

Still missing out significant facts. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Still missing out significant facts. 

Facts are that people who study hard and get good grades get good jobs , regardless of race .

Should White British people be at the very bottom of the grades and pay scale , just to make everything equal ? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Facts are that people who study hard and get good grades get good jobs , regardless of race .

Should White British people be at the very bottom of the grades and pay scale , just to make everything equal ? 

You are missing out significant facts from the links. 

No one is making the ridiculous assertion about you ask in your final sentence. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You are missing out significant facts from the links. 

No one is making the ridiculous assertion about you ask in your final sentence. 

Do state the facts that you feel that I am missing out on . 

Its not possible for everyone to be at the top and no one to be at the bottom of any table 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

There are elections in the UK but that doesn't mean there is democracy, 60% of the votes count for nothing - and for that reason many more don't even bother voting.

you are talking Muton

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I always wonder why this is. With almost all private and every civil service or Government vacancies advertising " we welcome and prefer applications from ethnic minorities etc" so already having an advantage over their white counterparts...plus all the extra funding for minority groups in education....the help is already there. It's a shame the real reasons can't be discussed for fear of being branded a racist or in some cases people being  ostricised and forced to leave their jobs. The "White Privileged" as we are called is the the problem and it's obvious what the root cause is and that lies at the feet of the black culture and population to change it for themselves....you can only help so much.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

BLM want a meeting with johnson because of the racist prejudice and inequality they experience

it is all complete bull

wouldn't it be great if you could just pass off every failure in your life because of skin colour or some other nonsense - I'm sick listening to it - people constantly blaming their failures in life - oh it must be because I'm black......................what next

The police stopped me because I am black not because I was doing 100mph in a 30

oh I wasn't selling drugs it's because I am black - I have a right to sell

good news for the black community in the UK - the muslims are pushing you out of contention 

Edited by smedly

4 minutes ago, smedly said:

it is all complete bull

wouldn't it be great if you could just pass off every failure in your life because of skin colour or some other nonsense - I'm sick listening to it - <SNIP>

For sure in some cases it would be correct. Discrimination / racism does exist. For example in Oz there have been surveys on likelihood of gaining employment based upon submitting CV's with equivalent experience & education in 'foreign' names versus common 'white' surnames the difference in gaining interviews were huge in favour of 'whites'..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

For sure in some cases it would be correct. Discrimination / racism does exist. For example in Oz there have been surveys on likelihood of gaining employment based upon submitting CV's with equivalent experience & education in 'foreign' names versus common 'white' surnames the difference in gaining interviews were huge in favour of 'whites'..

Foreign or Islamic names?

There is a difference.

Just now, BritManToo said:

Foreign or Islamic names?

There is a difference.

Shouldn't be so should it. You're underlining discrimination which provides an excuse for some to then whine about unemployment rates etc. However, the point is 'others' do experience active exclusion / discrimination when seeking opportunities, primarily in the private sector.

Regrettably generalised discrimination, thereby lack of opportunity, based on colour / religion and so on is not unusual as we see nearly every day on this forum from members with various nationalities.

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Completely disagree with the nature of both of your statements. 

BLM want a meeting with johnson because of the racist prejudice and inequality they experience. I’m sure they have a very detailed and well defined series of points they wish to discuss. 

Your second point is wrong. 

I am still waiting for your list of racist prejudice and inequality in the UK, where is it...?

You have a lot to say about the subject so let's read your list.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

I am still waiting for your list of racist prejudice and inequality in the UK, where is it...?

See number 3, it's the only thing you'll get....????

IMG_20200622_081306.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

It's the exact opposite in UK...

• Sad 1

Plenty of videos on YouTube of interviews being conducted with black people complaining....when the question "give me an example of racism" is posed....they can't answer and just spout out the same institutionally racism statement which in itself they can't explain...even Covid is racist!!!!! That's their mentality

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Do state the facts that you feel that I am missing out on . 

Its not possible for everyone to be at the top and no one to be at the bottom of any table 

Read the links I posted in a reply to your post. 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, baansgr said:

I always wonder why this is. With almost all private and every civil service or Government vacancies advertising " we welcome and prefer applications from ethnic minorities etc" so already having an advantage over their white counterparts...plus all the extra funding for minority groups in education....the help is already there. It's a shame the real reasons can't be discussed for fear of being branded a racist or in some cases people being  ostricised and forced to leave their jobs. The "White Privileged" as we are called is the the problem and it's obvious what the root cause is and that lies at the feet of the black culture and population to change it for themselves....you can only help so much.

Nah, the real problem is racial inequality based on prejudice. 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, smedly said:

it is all complete bull

wouldn't it be great if you could just pass off every failure in your life because of skin colour or some other nonsense - I'm sick listening to it - people constantly blaming their failures in life - oh it must be because I'm black......................what next

The police stopped me because I am black not because I was doing 100mph in a 30

oh I wasn't selling drugs it's because I am black - I have a right to sell

good news for the black community in the UK - the muslims are pushing you out of contention 

No, inequality and discrimination based upon ethnicity is a truth people don’t want to admit to. 

• Sad 2

You post links to lefty rags, now why not use your own words and not a lefty reporters....

Can you do that....?

Ah, can’t refute the the truth so you resort to “oh it’s all made up by the press”.

Were the words too big for you? Is that the problem?

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Nah, the real problem is racial inequality based on prejudice. 

But you still haven't told us your list of racial inequality or prejudice in the UK, have you....?

You just post links to lefty reporters.....Tut tut.....May I remind YOU.............

iphone.jpg.2b2716e80f065037ee202b658df982e0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Ah, can’t refute the the truth so you resort to “oh it’s all made up by the press”.

Were the words too big for you? Is that the problem?

You haven't posted anything yet, just the lefty reporters columns of the lefty rags you read.

Give us your list....But YOU can't, because there is no list....????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, seajae said:

they lost their democratic rights to protest when they became a violent group, killing, bashing, destroying, stealing and burning down buildings. if you think that is simply protesting them you have a screw loose

Killing?

Who did the BLM kill?

Which buildings did they burn down?

And protesting against racial inequality in the U.K. (and this thread is about the uk) is a Democratic right they are free to exercise. 

• Like 1

In the UK we live in a democracy the political system she wants to live in is not if she wants equal rights why should one section of the population be treated differently than another why should you be treated different just because of there skin colour  surly that is racist