Red Bull "Boss" latest: Police claim cocaine was from dental treatment and suspect drank AFTER hit and run incident

webfact

6 hours ago, theoldgit said:

One of their own was killed by this piece of **** and they come up with **** like this, I'd rather they just shut up.

Money is more important than loyalty and Ho our is non existent

On 5/18/2020 at 3:41 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I often see farang in the food queues, a few weeks ago a blonde dreadlocked woman with several kids.

The one mentioned must have mental issues, who sells their passport for 200 baht

• Confused 1

They are digging themselves into a bigger hole do these people think that Thais are stupid to believe such rubbish . I shall go to my dentist and ask her if she can give me some coke as my dentures are hurting my mouth.

• Haha 1

As someone with a Thai friend 7 years into a 13 year jail term for a relatively minor offence, I find this preferential treatment of the Red Bull heir sickening and a total indictment of the Thai legal system. It is a disgrace.

Where is Colombo when you need him ?

Dental Appointment ? Let's see the evidence.

Cocaine or a derivative applied, let's see the evidence.

Innocent ? Why flee the Country and Ignore EIGHT court

summons.  The Entire Red Bull Affair is Brown Bull. 

• Like 1

My dentist and I always get together for a few lines of blow after every clean and brush.  Its part of the joy of going to the dentist.  <deleted> how dumb do they think the Thai public is??  I hope the people call for blood on this one and unhinge this hopelessly corrupt government.

how much lower can anyone stoop to accept Thailand corruption and to avoid justice for killing someone easy by going to the dentist after the coke party or before party then go home for a drink after the party and dentist I can smell something  

4 hours ago, Psimbo said:

I wish people would stop with this urban myth- they were found to have been involved in illegal logging.

As for 'Boss' will Thaigeezers reach 100 different threads of outrage. A few blood vessels must be bursting over something that is unlikely to affect any of their lives. This is how it works in Thailand- get over it.

No they never were. lies all lies. They were just an elderly couple doing what they have done for years. Search for wild mushrooms.

The Thai Police work hand in hand with the Thai mafia. They ARE the biggest mafia of the lot. They take cash from the highest bidder, doesn't matter whether its morally right or wrong. Money talks. The money really is talking in the Boss case. Bloody hell!! Boss took coke because of a dental problem? 5555555!!! Boss got drunk after the accident because of stress? 5555555!!! What was he drinking and snorting while he was out with his mates before he ploughed into the policeman and dragged him half a kilometre??

It is getting so farcical, even by the very low standards of the Thai police, this is just ridiculous!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Police have told a House committee investigating the case of Red Bull heir Vorayuth Yoovidyha that a dentist told them cocaine found in his system came from medication for a tooth complaint. 

Is there no-end to the people stepping forward to give this [deleted] arrogant waste of space a free ride.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Huckenfell said:

They just "fell into the fortune" in the first place, so easy come, easy go.

1 hour ago, Huckenfell said:

They just "fell into the fortune" in the first place, so easy come, easy go.

For the info of LaughingGravy.   ........Lady Astor to Winston...........You disgusting man, you are drunk !   Winston to Lady Astor.....Madam ! in the morning i will be sober, but will you be beautiful.       Lady Astor to Winston.........If you were my husband i would give you poison............Winston.........Madam, if i were your husband, i would drink it.   They hated each other and this went on often in the house of parliament.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I tell you what - if I ever decide to commit a string of serious crimes, I'm doing it in Thailand. I've never seen law enforcement elsewhere go so out of their way to support criminals and defend them. We've got immigration welcoming him back, expert witnesses being replaced by witnesses so dumb they forgot to mention at the time what they saw, and now dentists saying it wasn't cocaine but something tantamount to novocaine. 

Anyone would think the police were actively looking for ways not to prosecute. 

Good idea - but ..... yer pocket is not deep enough to make it through .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geordie59 said:

Dont expect any sane person to believe a word of this.

Most of Thais will not believe it, but pretty sure most will accept it. 

I certainly don't expect that any sane person will express his indignation before the police station here in Thonglor. 

Amazing Thailand. I am of course not sure that it is so, but I have until know, never heard of any country where a dentist gives a prescription of cocain for pain in the teeth. Common drug-users, here you have your chance.

• Like 1

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Some off topic posts and replies have been removed. 

An alleged 300,000.000 Baht BRIBE has nothing to do with who says what.

I guess as the saying goes .. every man has a price.

Unfortunately the policeman who was killed also has a pricetag  for "BOSS" to get out of jail free ????

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GraveRobber said:

Whats the speed limit on that soi where this accident occured?

Why has the fleeing an accident scence charge been dropped?

Is it not a crime to operate a vehicule while under the influence?

Fleeing to avoid prosecution isnt that a crime?

They have more than enuff broken laws to charge this guy with.

There is no such crime as fleeing from the scene of an accident in Thailand, as far as I know. If you are caught the charges are the same whether you stayed or you left the scene of an accident. If anybody knows differently, let us know, and if there is a law it is never enforced. This new stuff that they're coming up with, what can one say, they're just making it up as they're going along and they just get people to go along with the plan at whatever cost. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1