Famous teen game streamer dies in bike crash in Nakhon Nayok

webfact

Famous teen game streamer dies in bike crash

By THE NATION

800_ab92e289cb7ce3b.jpg?v=1598925365

Popular online game streamer Chanon Chuchart, 17, was reportedly killed in a bike crash in Nakhon Nayok province on Monday (August 31), according to Rueng Lao Chao Nee programme on 3HD TV channel.

Witnesses told reporters that a group of around 20 bikers were riding on the Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok Road when one biker lost control and hit the traffic island before smashing into a tree.

Rescue staff tried to save Chanon but he suffered extensive injuries and later died.

640_h9kca79jc69ab9i5febc6.jpg

Chanon was a popular game streamer with more than 100,000 followers on his channel. He had posted on his Facebook the day before the accident that he would like to suspend streaming for a while to go on a trip with friends. On August 14, he had posted an ad, wanting to sell a Ducati motorcycle, the one that he crashed, for Bt450,000.

A number of netizens visited his Facebook page and posted their condolences.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30393810

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-09-01

14 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

He should not have even been riding that bike at 17. His license ( if he possessed one ) limits him to 110 cc until 18 years old. There is a very good reason for this..............just look at this article.

R.I.P. to the young man, but as another poster has mentioned what were the parents thinking.

And as a further poster  added,

"parents thinking"

• Like 1

Darwinism at its greatest. I wonder what the parents would think if old bill came round and took them away for being complicit in their child's death.

I'm sure I read some time ago some Thai politician saying that any parent who allows their child on a bike they have no licence for and who subsequently dies is responsible for their death.

• Like 2