Walk-in flu shot? Side effects

THAIPHUKET

1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I suggest that most people would not suffer any side-effects.

...except for the standard side-effects disclaimer:

headache, nausea, vomiting, death, dizziness, vaginal ejaculations, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, mild heart explosions, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, trucanthropy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, vampirism, gender impermanence, spontaneous dental hydroplosion, sugar high, even more vomiting, brown, your mom, and mild rash [TV Tropes]

• Haha 1

I'm allergic to eggs and was nervous about getting a flu and pneumonia shot. In the end I decided the benefits outweighed the risk of side effects. The first flu shot I got I waited in the hospital afterwards for two hours just in case. No problem at all. Since then I've had several flu shots. Again no problems. Apparently today's flu shots have little to no egg carrier in them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

It might depend on the vaccine. Over 65s vaccine is different to meet 'flu virus changes. I suggest that most people would not suffer any side-effects. 

Do not believe they are available in Thailand and they offer protection for 3 types - we get the new normal 4 types either Southern or Northern Hemisphere versions.  And as said very few people have any reaction or more than slight sore arm.  Cost is normally a bit under 1,000 baht.  But this is not flu season in Thailand.

It was free to not get a shot. 

No side effects. 

No flu ever. 

No quarantine. 

No PCR test. 

No Covid-19.

No Corona. 

No muzzle. 

No distance. 

No problem. 

Edited by Khunangkaro
Edit

18 hours ago, THAIPHUKET said:

What serious side effects did you experience?

Had mine in May, walk in to doctors clinic, also had the 1st dose of the pneumonia jab, opposite sides, same time, top of arms, no pain, no effects, all good, have to go for the additional pneumonia (booster) jab next May when taking the flu shot again as the pneumonia shots come in 2's, a year apart.

Note: It was recommended that once you are over 65 or under and have some pre-existing conditions to take the pneumonia jab as well as the flu shot, repeat 5 years later if under 65 which I am and have a pre-existing condition.   

2 hours ago, RichCor said:

...except for the standard side-effects disclaimer:

headache, nausea, vomiting, death, dizziness, vaginal ejaculations, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, mild heart explosions, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, trucanthropy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, vampirism, gender impermanence, spontaneous dental hydroplosion, sugar high, even more vomiting, brown, your mom, and mild rash [TV Tropes]

5555555 even squirting (vaginal ejaculations) ????????????????????????

22 hours ago, THAIPHUKET said:

Where can you get a shot in the spot?

Had a shot in my arm. Was a bit tender for 2 days just like with most other innoculations. Some ppl feel a bit off colour for a few days, some get the flu. Nurse told me what I can expect. Some feel nothing at all.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:51 AM, THAIPHUKET said:

Where can you get a shot in the spot?

I may be sensitive but when I got one years ago I was the sickest I've ever been. For a long time. Haven't gotten one since.

13 hours ago, Khunangkaro said:

No side effects. 

No flu ever. 

No quarantine. 

No PCR test. 

No Covid-19.

No Corona. 

No muzzle. 

No distance. 

No problem. 

You didn't mention No Money No Honey or as I say it now No Honey No money!

14 hours ago, Khunangkaro said:

No side effects. 

No flu ever. 

No quarantine. 

No PCR test. 

No Covid-19.

No Corona. 

No muzzle. 

No distance. 

No problem. 

Well said!!!   People really need to think seriously about the flu jab.  I would never have one.  I believe it weakens your immunity.  I wont be getting this amazing Covid Vaccine either.......(I have done loads of research by the way)  Also, I went to San Paulo Hospital in Hua Hin to get my medical for new driving licence.  I asked the doctor, should I get the jab?  He replied, yes, for sure.  I said to him.....Have you had one?  No was the embarassing reply!  ha ha  the doctor was in his 60's by the way.