Kaidee

papa al

2 hours ago, papa al said:

papa likes to √-out the 2nd hand m/c market 

time-to-time,

but haven't been able to access Kaidee

the last few days.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

No I'm not going to be that bored yet. ????????????

• Thanks 1

I check Facebook marketplace and bahtsold regularly, just like to browse, a bit of addiction...! I don't bother with Kaidee, I found the ads pretty useless there, like  "Bike for sale..." and a photo, no mention of model, cc, year, mileage, nothing.....! 

Last year when I wanted to buy my bike I contacted a few, it turned out total rubbish, the bike did not exists, wrong info, wrong photo and so on..., mostly waste of time on there...

• Confused 1

I sometimes suspect that the prices on Kaidee are ..ahem.. manipulated, by dealers. They seem a bit high. Well for Vespas anyway.

I just bought a bike I stumbled onto on Bahtsold.????????????

Edited by VocalNeal

I’ve run into this issue with Kaidee a few times. Seller is offering something. I want to buy. He says he can ship in a few days, because he’s busy or something. Ok fine. Shipping day comes, oh no, he just noticed something is wrong with the item, so he will cancel and refund the money. What?

It wasn’t a scam, I did get my money back. You can see how many years they’ve had their Kaidee account, and everything is documented if they try to run off with your money. But what’s happening is, these people don’t even have the item!

They see someone, somewhere with an item, for like 1000 baht. Then they think, oh, I bet I can get 1500 for that. They snap pics and list the item. Then when they finally get a buyer and go back for it, hah, sometimes it’s gone.

I’ve had this happen with rental agencies too. We’ve showed up at a place waiting to be shown the room, only to get a call “Oh, the owner says it’s been rented already”.

Useless vultures. Caw, caw.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, papa al said:

As of now,

still unable to open Kaidee site.

Y'all are still getting in ?

It seems they have updated their website, but it looks better and faster. I can open it on Chrome browser on my mobile phone...

What browser are you using and on phone or laptop/computer...!? Try Chrome.

• 2 months later...

fb market is enormously popular . i enjoy the odd translation bit but " the bikes" can be very dodgy

i suppose for price comparisons , or searching obscure models . and of course , presently a buyers mrkt with most raising cash due covid

Edited by cali4995