Anything missing in your life?

simon43

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

The wheel of death..I uses to work as a cheese monger and ate cheese 8 hrs a day..not the gift you would think it is...

Anyhoo, I gave myself a hernia trying to carry a 80 yr old wheel of PR....is a tasty cheese but almost killed me..

I suppose there are worse ways to go....right gromit!?

wallace-and-gromit-gif.gif

Come on now...I now you have a secret stash...nobody gives up cheese for life..

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, tonray said:

Come on now...I now you have a secret stash...nobody gives up cheese for life..

I do have a block of muenster...ever seen a wheel of PR?!  Id have the little old ladies come into the shop and sample all the freebies

I tiny cup of coffee...a chunk of bread---meat snack--hunk of fruit..and then she come to my cheese log and GRIPS the log with her BARE hands to cut it!!!   Note I dont have issue with any ladies grabbing my log.......just be gentle! ????

I called them grazers...then she would but ONE orange to justify her free "brunch"..every sunday..... take me all day to break down one of those wheels!

image.jpeg.3833427e7d952b38340da73d59debfc8.jpeg

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls
  • Like 2

yep the fantastic mouth watering BBQ T-Bone steaks from woolies in Oz,found nothing here that comes within a bulls roar of mentioned steaks.

And the $1k worth of bitcoin i wanted to buy years ago lol,got sidetracked and completely forgot about them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

Travel 

Yes, but with one big reservation - I want to travel to interesting countries and to visit my family, but I don't want tourists from certain high population countries to travel to wherever I'm going 

Hi Simon I  took a brief  look at your online teaching course, you sound a  like a  happy  guy  in general an enthusiastic  knowledgeable teacher if  somewhat slightly  mad  proffessorish type ????

How's  that satellite you were going to send up doing?

Is  anything missing in my life? I dont know ,I find if  I'm not doing some work I get fed up but then I have the dilemma  of  not wanting to do some work, could never  balance that equation and still can't.

56 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

The wheel of death..I uses to work as a cheese monger and ate cheese 8 hrs a day..not the gift you would think it is...

Anyhoo, I gave myself a hernia trying to carry a 80 yr old wheel of PR....is a tasty cheese but almost killed me..

I suppose there are worse ways to go....right gromit!?

wallace-and-gromit-gif.gif

Could you share a few cheese making secrets?

Is it possible to make a decent cheddar or edam cheese at home?