How to deal with a violent aggressive neighbour.

gunderhill

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

He,d need a couple of bed sheets to cover those shininy bits as the entire entrance gate is "shiney" it seems.

I  thought about  getting a  chicken  outfit to  lure it away, lovely  thing really it   goes  wading in my pond. If Issan Birder wasnt brown bread he'd  tell me what it is. Give me a  sign IB?

2 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

I  thought about  getting a  chicken  outfit to  lure it away, lovely  thing really it   goes  wading in my pond. If Issan Birder wasnt brown bread he'd  tell me what it is. Give me a  sign IB?

WHITE BREASTED  WATERHEN.........so I wasnt  far  off if  i lured it  away in a chicken outfit!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

I once had a bird banging on my door all night.

I told her to come back to bed, I'd let her out in the morning.

Had the same thing happen to me,

but she was outside ,trying to get in !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Excel said:

They really work and I actually bought similar but this was a plastic crocodile , well a head actually. Since I put it in  one of our ponds I haven't seen a single person since ????????

I think I saw that one!  But a bit expensive?  So far, the owl and fake snakes has worked.  If these fail, I'll get the croc head!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

I think I saw that one!  But a bit expensive?  So far, the owl and fake snakes has worked.  If these fail, I'll get the croc head!!!!

I saw on ebay years ago one of the animated crocs used in the James Bond movie. Never did know how much it sold for but by George love to have had one of those now just for laugh at a party or such.

• Like 1

Great thread title and first post by the op , fooled us all !!

I get the sunshine right in my bedroom window late afternoon so I put some film on , cooled it down very well but now I have another problem .

I get awakened every morning from daybreak onwards by an angry bird presumably just emerged from his/her nest .

13B441CC-61BC-4173-9D4A-7F9545F8B39A.thumb.jpeg.3ecd155cbb5bdffc12d71e1491a85a6d.jpeg

I have to flick the curtains with my foot to get him to stop, doing this means I am now fully awake !

Best alarm clock I ever owned .

AA5C936D-7243-41E7-9F14-D2AEC31529E3.thumb.jpeg.fd8f083443091801441c9b0141453d56.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well  I went out this  morning to reason with it  again, no  joy infact he's  brought more of  his  pals  over to  help him see off the intruder..... What was  good  fun though is to get a  you  tube  video of  the song and play it back to them, they were  looking  everywhere for the intruder, hilarious  to watch, they are quite  tame you can get very close to them  about 1  metre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIw9Lu0cT7E&ab_channel=KADAPOVLOG

• Like 2

On 4/25/2021 at 9:55 AM, gunderhill said:

For  about a  week  now this neighbour has been round here banging on my gate, sometimes on my actual front  door, Ive been out to confront him a few  times but due to language difficulties they dont seem to understand 

Turn the hose on him, a good drenching may do the trick