Fines for not wearing masks outside: Police can use their discretion, says RTP spokesman

webfact

7 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Saw small bottles of hand sanatizer for 150Bt in a 7-11, I wonder how much the markup is. I am sure something very much cheaper would do the same job, ie bleach, soapy water etc

Just the cheapest soap u can find is   fine.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

She is right about in the car it is listed in the new regulations.  If you are alone in the car you must have one available but no need to wear one, obviously the need is for when you roll the window down to pay the toll on the tollway, or to talk to the checkpoint police.  In the house that is just true sarcasm in your post, but I can see the mask police checking on you....lol.  My condo now has a rule in place that anytime you are in the common area, ie...taking the trash into the stairwell you need to wear one when you leave your unit. Always had to wear them in the lifts and the main common areas except while swimming and in the gym, but alas the gym and pool is closed again as well as the park.

I don't have any rules at my house as such but I do wonder if I can be fined for pottering around my garden without a mask on as it technically outside my house.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HomeBirth said:

But police might reduce this for children under two“

<deleted>, babys are NOT exempted from wearing masks in Thailand?

Have fun to any cop who wanna force my 5 month old baby to wear a mask.

I will protect with my life. I am ready for everything. This is getting completely crazy here in Thailand, these people have no common sense and no heart. Robots.

What do you expect from people that are trained from a young age to bow and grovel 

On 4/28/2021 at 2:06 PM, gunderhill said:

Coming soon if  don't hear anything within the next 10  days, got to give them time to investigate, Its  all on 1080p  good quality video already inc his  face his  car registration number his machete and the reason he did it,  tried to  jump the queue  at traffic  lights turning right where theres  only  one lane by using the straight on lane and then when he couldnt  cut  in on me got  the  hump started  bibbing his  horn then proceeded to try and overtake me and cut me off before getting out and waving his machete.

There are clinics, which advertise extensively in certain corners of the internet, which could help his condition...

7 hours ago, miner42 said:

I think i konw this place. is it Pranburi? 

Yes Junction of  tesco  lotus,  look  out for this  psycho in a white  a  Suzuki "Carry"  van, still heard  nothing from the  Police so  will launch online  Farang runs for  his  life  hyped up story  soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Yes Junction of  tesco  lotus,  look  out for this  psycho in a white  a  Suzuki "Carry"  van, still heard  nothing from the  Police so  will launch online  Farang runs for  his  life  hyped up story  soon.

I live in this area. Please give me link to the video. I will avoid this guy on  roads ))

Edited by miner42

13 minutes ago, miner42 said:

I live in this area. Please give me link to the video. I will avoid this guy on  roads ))

If you cant open your messages (  not sure you  need ten posts to read  messages  now?) let me know, guy needs  locking up, doubt Police  will do anything Ill see, they wait until someone loses their  life or an arm.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 1:39 PM, gunderhill said:

Whats the fine for threatening someone with a machete? Im still waiting on the Police to get back to me on that one, from the other day , which is  odd  because  i  think if  i  got  out of  my car and threatened a  Thai with a machete it  may be a  slightly  different "cue mad farang threatens Thai nationwide tv event" + he wasnt wearing a mask, expect the mask wearing is the serious  issue  though, maybe I should go back to the Police and mention that

loony.jpg

And here you are, British man threatens Monk with machete and gets  arrested, any news on your attacker?