What do you look for in a Thai Woman?

WineOh

Must be university educated and  Thick as 2 short planks (90% of Thai girls) but with a good heart

a small but rounded butt 20 -25 still fits into her student urform and a face like an angel and a great smile

Shares and lives on what we have

Stuff the boys only nights Go everywhere together 

Parents that have their own income Farmers a small shop or whatever

there is this funny movie, remind me please of the name if you recognise this phrase by a young man co-starring as a naughty wannabe poet:
A man is always on the hunt
For the salty taste ....
where he gets interrupted by the main female character:
"not that again"

13 hours ago, KKr said:

there is this funny movie, remind me please of the name if you recognise this phrase by a young man co-starring as a naughty wannabe poet:
For the salty taste ....
"not that again"

Mr. Bean?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Mr. Bean?

no, not him for sure.

kinda serious movie that was, if I am not mistaken early century English environment in Africa

5 minutes ago, Kinok Powell said:

16 years here and never found a lady with all those attributes.You really must be Mr Perfect,lucky you.

Mr Perfect? Me? Not so much.

I do, however, know exactly what I want when it comes to a long term relationship.

3 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

The number one thing that I look for in a Thai girl is that she's not crazy and doesn't have temper tantrums over petty matters.

I have had a toaster thrown at my head once (because I came home late from the snooker club), and I don't want that to happen again.

After that, she needs to be slim, pretty, and be financially independent. I actually prefer girls who don't speak any English, because I know that she hasn't worked in a bar, and by speaking with her I will improve my Thai.

Ouch

I had once my MacBook thrown at me.

DF2CAF54-5DEB-46F0-9C5C-1FCBDAACFEC3_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 5/31/2021 at 7:53 PM, KKr said:

For the salty taste ....
"not that again"

Was it not a line out of the movie "Out of Africa"?

6 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

Was it not a line out of the movie "Out of Africa"?

Not from Out of Africa, although Denys does speak about not wanting to be owned and how marriage would not improve love.

The lines from the funeral was a moving moment in the (long!) film ....

"So take back the soul of Denys Finch-Hatton. He brought us joy, we loved him well. But...he was not ours. He was not mine."

3 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

I just saw this picture someone posted. Make sure she doesn't think this is acceptable; unless of course you do.

786A5AF2-27E2-4F01-BB9E-1E618004D2EB_4_5

Best weight loss remedy I have ever seen ???? ???? ???? ????

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The difference between now and 70 years ago is that divorce was not really acceptable, so people stayed together despite disliking each other.

Nah, the difference between then and now is .........

Then she didn't get to bang other guys then walk with your house, your kids, and your pension.

It's all about money, and it's always been about money.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

so people stayed together despite disliking each other.

but is it really because people dislike each other?

or do most human beings have such serious character flaws that they can't be in a relationship with anyone for an extended period?

20 minutes ago, covidiot said:

but is it really because people dislike each other?

or do most human beings have such serious character flaws that they can't be in a relationship with anyone for an extended period?

More men will just carry on with their woman no matter how unpleasant she has become.

It's generally women who are dissatisfied and unhappy and wanting more and dumping their husbands.

But the thing is the women never get any happier, they just make themselves more dissatisfied and more unhappy. Then fill a house full of cats (or sometimes dogs) then smell of cat pee for the rest of their lonely lives.

My Brit wife of 30 years ditched me, then complained to everyone that would listen for the next 10 years, while living in the home I purchased and surrounding herself with dogs. I was married to a new and much younger wife within a year, apart from losing my house she was easily replaced. I never thought once of dumping my Brit wife, I just endured whatever she threw at me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 2

You come across as a bit controlling with demands that they like what you like but not the other way round. My wife and I agree on some food or TV/films ect but not all. Why would we? 

My wife is educated to Masters level whereas I'm not.  Years of experience has shown me that university education involves both intelligent people and idiots.  Her family are ok as well so I don't have a problem with psychotic brothers.

Basically what I look for in a Thai woman or any woman for that matter is exactly the qualities that my wife possesses. What she looks for is a man who understands that. Which I do. So that's OK then.  ????

1. Must speak good English.

2. Must be open to unusual sex acts.

3. Must be honest

4. Must give her Messenger and Gmail passwords on demand

5. Must be trustworthy

6. Must know Thai massage

7. Must have small family or be an orphan.

8. Must have sunny disposition

9. Must be under 51 Kilos

10. Must have beautiful face.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

My Brit wife of 30 years ditched me,

for no reason whatsoever? you weren't sleeping around? 

a lot of folks in western countries are deciding to stay single because of the alimony laws. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 10:18 PM, WineOh said:

1. Must be well educated, preferably bachelor/master/Phd.

2. Has a solid circle of friends who are similarly educated.

3. Has a stable job on a decent income.

4. Does not hang around in bars in her spare time.

5. Has never been and does not mix with bar girls or prostitutes.

6. Enjoys similar kinds of food as I do.

7. Has a decent taste in music & films and/or is willing to learn about them if she doesn't know much.

8. Does not have any psychotic brothers that sleep with a pistol under their pillow.

9. Is calm and affectionate and does not fly off the handle every time I spill beer on the couch.

10. Has a great smile.

I would like to see the list the Thai lady with the characteristics you seek has for her requirements she has for a potential suitor.

Sorry, you don't meet the requirements.

Not sure if O/P wanted to be take seriously, but his list of requirements reads to me like a description of one of the 'Rich Bitches' we see on ch7 Soaps.  if that is what he wants, good luck to him.

As for listing requirements for a car,  I did that once, and after a 5 min test drive, I knew it was not for me.  I suspect that doing the same for a wife would have the same result.

When you meet the right person, you will know it.  Sensible, frugal and honest, would be enough for me.

Until then dream on.  there is plenty of eye candy in Thailand to keep you busy.

13 hours ago, Maha Sarakham said:

I think a lot of these 'requirements' in a potential mate are the reason so many people are lonely.  It seems everyone is chasing perfection that very seldom exists.

True.

Beauty is only skin deep and can be gone in an accident. If people only "love" someone because they look good, what will they do if their partner loses their looks for some reason?

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

True.

Beauty is only skin deep and can be gone in an accident. If people only "love" someone because they look good, what will they do if their partner loses their looks for some reason?

For the women, up to them not to lose their looks.

For the men, up to us not to lose our money.

This is the deal women are forcing on men, they should be keeping up their side of the deal.

Sure, it's not the way I wanted things to be, but nobody gave me any choice.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, covidiot said:

for no reason whatsoever? you weren't sleeping around? 

a lot of folks in western countries are deciding to stay single because of the alimony laws. 

Don't have alimony in NZ, but wife gets 50% of assets and usually keeps the children ( and the family house till they grow up ) in the "no fault" divorce after a 2 year separation.

The government decided that women should still get the goodies even if not married, and just living together is the same legally as being married, after a few years together.

Hurrah for the Thais not going down that road.

• Thanks 1