Big Joke wants YOUR views on police reform - he's setting up a "People Poll"

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News reported that recently reintegrated top cop Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn will be asking the people about police reform

Marvelous news. He's back to let everyone know that now he cares about you and wants to know all of your hopes, dreams, thoughts, and feelings.

Be sure to visit the "People Poll", follow instructions, download and install any specially designed and totally transparent apps, and submit the correct forms with all necessary information.

Yes....all is well, for the new, improved, and redesigned Joker is born again.

Edited by Hayduke
  • Haha 1

I believe Hong Kong sets an example in that respect... a well paid force with zero tolerance for corruption.  (Now don't jump all over me, I heard this second hand and have never lived there)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jvs said:

Where to start?Too much money involved in buying positions,being a police  officer should be a calling not a money grab.

Take it from there.loads more.

Nice points, perhaps the start point is their recruitment processes and exams, and even before that why so many want to join the force. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

I believe Hong Kong sets an example in that respect... a well paid force with zero tolerance for corruption.  (Now don't jump all over me, I heard this second hand and have never lived there)

HK has had it's moments too, in earlier days harassment and intimidation was rampant.

• Like 1

Simple steps.

1. Rename Royal Thai Police to Royal Thai Minions or Royal Thai Mafia.

2. Don't try to create a real police force because everyone knows it's just a <deleted> story to make it look like you want to hear from people what they want without ignoring it.

3. Stop making fake news stories to try to fool people - we know you only ever tested one truck with a smoky exhaust in 2010 so stop saying you're doing a job.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1