Mystery deaths on Koh Tao: Billionaire hotel and factory owners found dead in hotel pool

webfact

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

So you're able to establish the size (and the depth maybe?) of the pool from a photo showing one small section. How astute of you.

Its a deep pool. You can drown in it. Ive stayed there several times

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WineOh said:

Why would anyone go to Koh Tao?

We all know which family runs that place.

However, if you like a garden hoe put to your head after a meal then maybe this is the place for you! 

I, and I suspect many, don't know which family runs this island. As you seem to know, why don't you enlighten us. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Pathetic isnt it? Police determined it was a tragic accident.

Of course they did, anything else would mean the lazy sods would have to do some work.

Surely there were some Burmese in the near vicinity ?? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Please stop posting comments like that, especially to me.

Had 2 occasions being involved with the corrupt police here, first time a senior policeman accepted money and got me jailed, second time serious road accident, police involved lied about how it happened.

How did you get involved with the police? How long did you serve? Why didn't  you pay? It sounds a fascinating  story and it has obviously  coloured your view of the police here.

• Sad 12

3 minutes ago, Excel said:

So you heard it on a written forum and heard  it in a British newspaper. I think that say it all ????????????????????

It indicates  no one really calls it by that name. The nomenclature  is a media  construct created for purposes of sensationalisation. Non of the hundreds of thousands  of visitors  who love  the place call it that. That says it all!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So he couldn't swim? or maybe too occupied thinking about his inheritance. 

Maybe there was still electricity live running through the pool so he didn't jump in and join his parents in being dead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:
3 hours ago, webfact said:

Police have initially determined it was a tragic accident

Of course they did, anything else would mean the lazy sods would have to do some work.

"Police have initially determined it was a tragic accident....Investigations continue".

Why twist what was actually reported?   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WineOh said:
3 hours ago, colinneil said:

spot on Colin! 

...only "spot on" if you're unable to read what was actually reported in the (translated) story about the ongoing investigation and you don't bother to quote what was really stated by the police that their "determination"  was an "initial" one.