Mathematical equation used to ensure fairness in vaccine distribution: Anutin

webfact

7 hours ago, law ling said:

This is a shocking claim, if it is true:

"He was responding to claims from opposition MPs that their provinces are getting less vaccine than those of government MPs."

I would be shocked if it wasn’t  true. Just another day at the office if it is true.

7 hours ago, law ling said:

This is a shocking claim, if it is true:

"He was responding to claims from opposition MPs that their provinces are getting less vaccine than those of government MPs."

Its true, the more influential provincial governors have been securing the vaccines at the cost of other areas... 

This has been reported in the Thai news for over a week already.

• Like 1

...however he was unable to explain why a famous international school in Chonburi was able to bus all it's foreign teachers to Bangkok to get vaccinated ahead of anyone else.

ROFLMAO to think the rules will apply to business or people under the umbrella of some 'Good People'.

So the real name for this formula might be accurately reported as  'unprivileged plebian formula', right?

Edited by ben2talk

Are the wheels falling off.... 

The things the government is coming out with are getting more and more ridiculous by the day and now (in another thread) it was announced that they want to ‘gag' free-speech on social media... 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, connda said:

This guy is the epitome of arrogance.

And now reports that he is threatening hospital staff for talking to various media about shortages and inability to perform honestly made appointments.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Not sure this works?

Hi-so types disguised as motorbike drivers caught out at Bang Sue Central Station vaccination site.

https://www.brighttv.co.th/news/social/queue-vaccine-motorcycle

Screenshot_3 (1).png

Let's see what brand of clothes are under these jackets!

In all seriousness, glad that they finally started mass vaccination. It was getting desperate. I hope the fact that one woman died will not derail the whole thing. It was clear that a few people would die for various reasons after getting vaccinated (health conditions, medications...).

8 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

The only positive thing about this whole mess is that they provide a good laugh at their stupidity and incompetence. They have failed at every level, ordering vaccines early enough, producing their own in promised amounts, registering and allocating on a health risk basis. All sorts of people have jumped the queue already over the aged or at risk. Those responsible need to be held accountable. 

Yes. A friend told me he received his jab at a major hospital in Pattaya on Monday. Quote "I'm famous. My son in law who knows everyone, took me and all the family and we had our jab for free. Together with high ranking local officials. I'm a VIP now!" TIT.

• Like 1

David Letterman used to have a regular segment on his show called "Stupid Pet Tricks", which was probably one of the funniest recurring segments of the entire show. 

Perhaps there should be a show on TV these days called "Stupid Politician Tricks"  It would make instant stars of many politicians today, both here and abroad.

Edited by WaveHunter

On 6/10/2021 at 11:02 AM, Pilotman said:

Take number of  people to be X

Take number of vaccines needed to be Y

X = Y

seems easy enough to me. 

The proper equation should actually be y=(x*2), except in the case of J&J vaccines that require only one dose. ????

Edited by WaveHunter