4 days after getting the vaccine

Peterw42

Same,  relatively, given I'm in Sydney, a month ago, but top half of me boiling, whilst bottom half shivered, much the same as this cold spell here is doing. Certainly miss the weather after 3 years in Thailand. Second jab not supposed to have a reaction. Could have had that within 6 weeks or less, but chose early August, as supposedly more effective the longer apart.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I go the usual headaches, feverish and a real desire to drink water.

Also got achy legs and the injection sight ached for about 2 months.

Problem as I see it, is I'm more likely to have to go through it again here in the UK with a booster before Thailand opens properly !

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ThaIrish Sean said:

They should be able to mix the booster in with the winter flu jab as they are all Coronaviruses.

Tops market can offer a Buy-One-Get-One special for Farangs...don't forget your "1-Card"

Nine hours after first Astra Zeneca vaccine had 30 minutes of virtually uncontrollable shaking. 

Then it started to subside.

Spoke to Dr. a few weeks later and he was not concerned.

On 6/11/2021 at 8:15 AM, Peterw42 said:

On the plus side, I haven't lost my keys all week, because my arm is now magnetised

I had AZ a few weeks ago, and the flu shot 6 weeks back, flu shot was worse than AZ.!

Was hoping for an increase in human magnetism, but it seems when you're old and wrinkled  even AZ won't help.! Although haven't checked my phone yet, only 4G so doubtful it will be any assistance either.!

• Haha 2

On 6/11/2021 at 7:15 AM, Peterw42 said:

Anyone else having strange reactions ?

My wife had the AZ vaccine on June 7 and apart from feeling weak, achy and generally "under the weather" the next day, no strange reactions.

Her symptoms lasted for about 24 hours and then disappeared (apart from a bit of lingering tenderness at the injection site).

1 hour ago, sead said:

I would like to see a 10 year report from you. And also if you don't got kids but are having in the future, how they will be affected.

I'm not sure if you're being serious but no vaccine has ever been shown to have long term adverse side effects, nor any adverse effects that are passed on to children - only beneficial effects, whereby protective antibodies are passed on from mother to baby.

• Confused 2

Just now, GroveHillWanderer said:

I'm not sure if you're being serious but no vaccine has ever been shown to have long term adverse side effects, nor any adverse effects that are passed on to children - only beneficial effects, whereby protective antibodies are passed on from mother to baby.

Really? What about the few deaths? That's pretty serious. Or, how about the myocarditus that many young people are experiencing after vaccination.

I'm not an anti-vaxer and these conditions as a percentage of all people vaccinated are very small, so I would still take the vaccine.

Also, protection from mother's milk only lasts six months.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Really? What about the few deaths? That's pretty serious. Or, how about the myocarditus that many young people are experiencing after vaccination.

Those are not long term adverse effects - that's the whole point. All vaccines are known to have rare but serious side effects (up to and including death) however they are all short term effects, occurring within a month or so (usually within days or weeks) of receiving the vaccine.

No vaccine has ever been shown to have adverse effects that only occur years later.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Uh, influenza is caused by influenza viruses, not coronaviruses.

Whatever causes what, it will be whatever makes the most money for the unelected, self elected or whatever "PM" and the medical profession.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Those are not long term adverse effects - that's the whole point. All vaccines are known to have rare but serious side effects (up to and including death) however they are all short term effects, occurring within a month or so (usually within days or weeks) of receiving the vaccine.

No vaccine has ever been shown to have adverse effects that only occur years later.

Still untrue.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1114674/

https://www.icsi.org/covid-19-vaccine-faq/what-about-long-term-effects-of-the-vaccine/

Look at Meningococcal infection

https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Comparisons-of-the-effects-of-diseases-and-the-side-effects-of-vaccines

• Like 2

Check out all those millions of comments of vaccinated people in social media round the world. 

An "AZ arm" is known as well as an "Biontech-Pf arm." Uncomfortable feeling after the first AZ jab is well documented as well as some fever after the second Biontech. 

Nothing to worry about. Just showing your body gave an answer and is reacting. ????