CCSA “farm hut” quarantine model in Thailand’s northeast questioned

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

oh, the tin roof.  Soothing sounds when raining.  Reminds me of a line from the song "love shack" by the B 52s.... "Tiiiiin roof"

Till it gets zapped by lightning, no thanks. ( smiley face)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

CCSA Spokesman Dr. Taweesin Visanuyothin, who proposed the model said that it utilizes the vast farm lands in the Northeast to shelter young native residents, returning home from the cities to receive treatment in a natural environment. People in their communities or family members will provide them with food and drinking water during their stay.

Unbelievable... but then I remembered where I am.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 1duckyboy said:

While infected Bangkokians get air conditioned Suvarnabhumi airport with bathrooms and food facilities, the peasants get a bamboo platform in a rice paddy. <deleted>

So why didn't Prayut volunteer to go north and give it a go?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KeeTua said:

That's actually a pretty nice kratom/hut. The natives would be quite comfortable staying in a place like that, they aren't sensitive wussies like us Farang. The biggest danger there is the zombies on yaabaa that wander the fields at night.

You are right there!  We have one of these excellent shelters on our land!  We have a toilet, and water adjoining it, but no electricity as yet.  I spend a lot of time out there, but would not spend the night there because of the drug abusing youngsters who come out there at night, catch chickens, frogs and rats and barbecue them.  They have some very big knives!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The living quarters, for asymptomatic cases and those with mild symptoms, are not a “hospitel”, a model widely adopted in Bangkok and other affluent provinces, but cottages in the middle of rice fields, which suit a province where most of the people are farmers.

I think the Google translation of field hospital was taken too literately.

• Haha 2

Wow! Thailand has become the hub of Farm Hut Quarantine! Is there no end to it's achievements. I'm waiting for it to become the hub of a completely vaccinated population. Now that would be something to crow about! 555

They could not organize a pizzup in a brewery. So they shut the bars, except their own, and the idiocy just exploded from there...

Last two nights in Chiang Mai there have been fireworks, clearly, hi-sos still having a lot of fun somewhere.

Edited by chalawaan

15 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes of course they will........anything to avoid the government contributing a single baht towards the natives

We have the Immigrant Labour now locked in their Camps ( read prisons ), and being deprived of decent Food, and probably sufficient Water, and Electric, and now they want to put people into Rat and Snake Infested Tin lean-too sheds in the middle of Paddy Fields.

Just when I thought they had reached the very bottom yesterday, they come out with this one Today.

Blast! Why did I let the playhouse I made for the kids go to wrack and ruin? I may have needed that one day. It even had a rope for quick escape should you have unwanted visitors. Those pythons aren't choosey.????555

11252173_10206738098441560_535275482778800784_n.jpg