Protest on Beach Road?

champers

Last evening I heard  but could not see a what I believe a similar  protest where I live in Na-Jomtien  the announcer talked about  going to Pattaya tommorow

( which is of course today now )

Got any photos ???

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

There were at least 30+ vehicles heading down Thepraya towards Jomtien, had flags out or arms out with the 3 finger sign. I noticed one sign said "no to Sinovac"or something like that

Just come down Pattaya Beach Road. Plenty of 3 fingered salutes here too, including from onlookers.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

At Theprasit rd. 20 minutes past while i was  going to Lotus , i saw   a big very noisy moto cade blowing their sharp horn followed by loudspeaker truck direction Sukhumvit , with a que of go slow cars  joining  the horn blowing .....(the flags was red with a with sign in it ...)

something is growing seems 

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

At Theprasit rd. 20 minutes past while i was  going to Lotus , i saw   a big very noisy moto cade followed by loudspeaker truck direction Sukhumvit , with a que of go slow cars  joining  the horn blowing .....

something is growing seems 

Looks like they have gone along Suk, turned left onto Nua and down to Pattaya beach.

• Like 1

maybe part of this group:

https://thethaiger.com/news/bangkok/gatherings-prohibited-due-to-covid-19-before-planned-protests

For the safety of its citizens and to protect from the spread of Covid-19, the greater Bangkok area Covid-19 command centre has banned any activities or gatherings that involve more than 5 people. The ban on gatherings comes coincidentally just hours before planned mass anti-government protests in the capital, scheduled for today.

Edited by NCC1701A

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

maybe this:

https://thethaiger.com/news/bangkok/gatherings-prohibited-due-to-covid-19-before-planned-protests

For the safety of its citizens and to protect from the spread of Covid-19, the greater Bangkok area Covid-19 command centre has banned any activities or gatherings that involve more than 5 people. The ban on gatherings comes coincidentally just hours before planned mass anti-government protests in the capital, scheduled for today.

yeah lets three finger our way to the worst outbreak in SE Asia, that will improve the political landscape lol...

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, there are stirrings.

Not exactly surprising. 

Similar things are happening in many countries.

But we're not Thai (except for the one member) so:

we see nothing

we know nothing

we say nothing

But we're not Thai (except for the one member) so:

"we see nothing

we know nothing

we say nothing "

But...but ...we would like to see also our jabs ....."looks a little bit hypocritical "  or not ..?:thumbsup: (anyway at a   low profile supporting  is advisable :wink:)

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

They should ban gatherings like this strictly..... oh, sorry, this is a crowd waiting for vaccines in Bangkok. 

By the way, they shouldn't distribute them in such an unhealthy way.

20210717_152418.jpg

All those protesting were in cars or pickups. It looks like it was a moving protest taking in Jomtien and Pattaya and passing by City Hall and the police station.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

maybe part of this group:

I heard similar car cavalcadem horn beeping demonstrations went on in Bangkok the weekend prior.....