Woman seriously injured after being allegedly attacked by her intoxicated husband in the Pattaya area

webfact

tpn.jpg

Banglamung – A 53-year-old Pattaya area woman has sustained serious injuries after allegedly being physically assaulted by her reportedly intoxicated husband in Banglamung.

The Nongprue Police was notified of the incident at 10:20 P.M. just before the past weekend (August 5th) in Marb Song Nongyai.

They and The Pattaya News reporters arrived at the scene to find the injured party, Mrs. Yupa Mueantap, 53, who was in tears and emotional. She had sustained serious head injuries and was taken to a local medical facility for immediate assistance.

Her daughter, whose name was not given by law enforcement, told Nongprue police the suspect is her mother’s new husband, who was reportedly heavily intoxicated and had been involved in a verbal argument that escalated to a physical confrontation.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/08/08/woman-seriously-injured-after-being-allegedly-attacked-by-her-intoxicated-husband-in-the-pattaya-area/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Her daughter, whose name was not given by law enforcement, told Nongprue police the suspect is her mother’s new husband, who was reportedly heavily intoxicated and had been involved in a verbal argument that escalated to a physical confrontation.

Thought she picked out a good one... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Obviously a bully whether drunk or not. Another example of toxic male behaviour, lack of respect for women which would extend to all genders in reality

And another example of a woman being unable to pick a good partner. Sadly. It happens so often and I'm baffled how someone can decide, 'yep, that's the one for me'.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

a lovers tiff  ...... 

Arent you going to mention alcohol like you always do. Last topic the guy had used drugs but not that day and according to you drugs were the reason for the assault. Now a clear sign of a  guy being drunk seriously injuring his wife you and you forget about your favorite drug alcohol. You are quite selective steven.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Thai men (not sure about Thai women) seem very similar to The American Native Indians..... They cannot hold their liquor.... ONE BEER and they don't know what they are doing (I'm sure there may be exceptions to that, but it is common  knowledge... It must be genetic)..... I have lived among and witnessed Native American Indians..... I think these Thai guys must have some or many of the same genes.... Maybe a the American Indians are decendants of long ago Thai's... Who knows, But I personally see a very distinct similarity.... Thai guys can have a couple drinks and they don't know 'Anything they do'..... Same with American Indian guys.....   I doubt there is a remedy for the problem...

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

17 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

Thai men (not sure about Thai women) seem very similar to The American Native Indians..... They cannot hold their liquor.... ONE BEER and they don't know what they are doing (I'm sure there may be exceptions to that, but it is common  knowledge... It must be genetic)..... I have lived among and witnessed Native American Indians..... I think these Thai guys must have some or many of the same genes.... Maybe a the American Indians are decendants of long ago Thai's... Who knows, But I personally see a very distinct similarity.... Thai guys can have a couple drinks and they don't know 'Anything they do'..... Same with American Indian guys.....   I doubt there is a remedy for the problem...

I know plenty of Thais who can hold their alcohol. Woman and men, sure there are quite a few who cannot too but your casting a net that is far to wide. If it was as bad as you say there would be far more violence. Its just a percentage that lets their agression goes just like in every country. I am sure you know examples of it. I know some of my friends who got really aggressive on alcohol. You just did not want to be around them when drunk. I am sure everyone knows people like that.

Even if you can't hold your alcohol your no problem, its the people who are aggressive by nature that are a problem no matter what drug they take. These  people should be permanently banned from drinking alcohol (not that i have any idea on how to enforce it). Maybe if convicted once for alcohol violence its x years and ad x years extra for each time after that. 

But anyway i disagree with all Thais cant hold their alcohol, maybe more then westerners but certainly not in the range of 50% or so like your implying. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

I know plenty of Thais who can hold their alcohol. Woman and men, sure there are quite a few who cannot too but your casting a net that is far to wide. If it was as bad as you say there would be far more violence. Its just a percentage that lets their agression goes just like in every country. I am sure you know examples of it. I know some of my friends who got really aggressive on alcohol. You just did not want to be around them when drunk. I am sure everyone knows people like that.

Even if you can't hold your alcohol your no problem, its the people who are aggressive by nature that are a problem no matter what drug they take. These  people should be permanently banned from drinking alcohol (not that i have any idea on how to enforce it). Maybe if convicted once for alcohol violence its x years and ad x years extra for each time after that. 

But anyway i disagree with all Thais cant hold their alcohol, maybe more then westerners but certainly not in the range of 50% or so like your implying. 

In this world and on this forum it is an established fact that OPINIONS ARE LIKE A__HOLES, everyone has ONE OF HIS OWN.... 

If you will re-read my reply you will see that I DID NOT SAY all Thais are included.... Certainly there are some that can hold their drink..... There are some American Indians can hold their drink.... But I am an observer of percentages and draw many of my conclusions from percentages.... My reply was just making a comparison and I implore you to re-read it.....

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

In this world and on this forum it is an established fact that OPINIONS ARE LIKE A__HOLES, everyone has ONE OF HIS OWN.... 

If you will re-read my reply you will see that I DID NOT SAY all Thais are included.... Certainly there are some that can hold their drink..... There are some American Indians can hold their drink.... But I am an observer of percentages and draw many of my conclusions from percentages.... My reply was just making a comparison and I implore you to re-read it.....

I would argue that more can hold their drink then cannot hold their drink. Depends a bit what you mean if you mean alcohol tolerance or if you mean going crazy when drunk. Two totally different things. 

I don't have a high alcohol tolerance anymore as i seldom drink but when i do i could fall asleep as i pass my limit. Id find that a ok thing. I would consider aggression a sign of not being able to handle a drink.

Maybe we are talking about different things.

7 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

There is a remedy, stop producing this drug, Alcohol causes so much death and destruction, Millions of people a year, every year are affected adversely by this drug Alcohol.

If Alcohol was made in a tablet form and sold on the streets  it would be a Class 1 drug and sellers and producers would face the death penalty, but as it’s taxed by governments it's legal, even though it kills millions, 

Alcohol and Tobacco, been killing Millions and Millions all over the world for years, and it will continue to do so unabated, it’s madness!!

Why just open it up for other drugs too, but one should punish those that step over the line when under the influence of drugs and alcohol harshly. Those that can use drugs / alcohol should not be penalised for the idiots that cant and cause trouble when doing alcohol or drugs.

Just punish the people getting out of line not the products. I mean some cars can go 220K/h+ should we ban selling them or just catch those that misuse those cars. Just my opinion. I am a big fan of weed ( besides its effects on diet)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

The immigrant white Americans are know around the world for also not being able to hold their drink...and American beers are very weak compared to European ones.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, robblok said:

Why just open it up for other drugs too, but one should punish those that step over the line when under the influence of drugs and alcohol harshly. Those that can use drugs / alcohol should not be penalised for the idiots that cant and cause trouble when doing alcohol or drugs.

Just punish the people getting out of line not the products. I mean some cars can go 220K/h+ should we ban selling them or just catch those that misuse those cars. Just my opinion. I am a big fan of weed ( besides its effects on diet)

I am NOT a big fan of POT-HEADS and I do not try to defend Thai Guys who in drunken stupors beat-up their women..... Have it your way, as you are probably not thinking straight after that last joint, and lets end it here and I give you the comfort of knowing... OPINIONS ARE LIKE A__HOLES, everyone has ONE ....  I got mine and you got yours..... Enjoy your weed..... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, kensawadee said:

I am NOT a big fan of POT-HEADS and I do not try to defend Thai Guys who in drunken stupors beat-up their women..... Have it your way, as you are probably not thinking straight after that last joint, and lets end it here and I give you the comfort of knowing... OPINIONS ARE LIKE A__HOLES, everyone has ONE ....  I got mine and you got yours..... Enjoy your weed..... 

Yea lets be angry at the drug that causes less damage then alcohol.  

Anyway I don't defend any violence, violence is the worst thing. At least pot heads assault a pizza or mars bar not people like alcoholics do.

People who are violent while on any drug alcohol included should get extra punishment. 

drugs.JPG

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

Anyway I don't defend any violence, violence is the worst thing. At least pot heads assault a pizza or mars bar not people like alcoholics do.

Any documentation on that comment defending 'Pot Heads' ??????

Pot heads only eat, or assult, chocolate and Pizza as a main choice????

They never smoke a joint and drink a pint???????

Right????????    (How Funny this has become..... )

And we forgot all about the 'Drunken' Thai Bas_tard who beats his wife and often kills them.... I have about 45 years experience in Thailand (and 2 Thai wives) and I've seen for myself that Thai men and 'Thai men Cops' have a large PERCENT of legitimate questionability.... and percentage wise alcohol is often the key factor.... My Thai wife from Korat has 2 brothers that are RTP Cops.... Drunk, On Duty, daily.... Most of their fellow officers like-wise.....

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Arent you going to mention alcohol like you always do. Last topic the guy had used drugs but not that day and according to you drugs were the reason for the assault. Now a clear sign of a  guy being drunk seriously injuring his wife you and you forget about your favorite drug alcohol. You are quite selective steven.

I knew you would show ....  even when I commented I was thinking robblok will be along soon.    Lol  

steven 1 - 1 robblok .....   remember , the other guy was an addict, always in his system ....

• Like 1

Just now, kensawadee said:

Any documentation on that comment defending 'Pot Heads' ??????

Pot heads only eat, or assult, chocolate and Pizza as a main choice????

They never smoke a joint and drink a pint???????

Right????????    (How Funny this has become..... )

And we forgot all about the 'Drunken' Thai Bas_tard who beats his wife and often kills them.... I have about 45 years experience in Thailand (and 2 Thai wives) and I've seen for myself that Thai men and 'Thai men Cops' have a large PERCENT of legitimate questionability.... and percentage wise alcohol is often the key factor.... My Thai wife from Korat has 2 brothers that are RTP Cops.... Drunk, On Duty, daily.... Most of their fellow officers like-wise.....

Just send you a scientific link but that probably goes over your head. The graph came from the lancet.

As you can see pot is far less of a problem then alcohol. Its a common fact that pot heads are far less agressive then the average alcohol user. Pot heads that drink and smoke are alcohol users too. So I would not count them as potheads you can count them in both categories. 

Anyway according to you most thais beat their wives and have an alcohol problem while you on the other hand have none and are perfect and pot heads are bad.. Thanks.. i don't often drop laughing from my chair.

https://www.vox.com/2015/2/24/8094759/alcohol-marijuana