Bread and potatoes

splodger

Yesterday, I went to Best Supermarket at Dolphin Roundabout. Loads of bread: Thai muck, French, German and Italian varieties. A range of sandwiches are available too.

There were potatoes in and they were looking a bit below their best but you could pick out some decent ones.

There is a Harry's bread stall close by up Naklua Rd at the Loma Night Market site.

Edited by champers
Harrys info.
  • Like 1

I'm on good terms with one of the Central Food Hall managers, and that person was telling me today they're having big problems with logistics/supplies.

#1.  their shipments of imported goods from abroad are being delayed. and #2. even once products are here, because COVID cases are reducing their available workforce, they're having difficulties getting stocks delivered as much as normal to all their various locations.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Cheese and Onion crisps are also in short supply.

Poor Fido..... I noticed in a Tesco (oops, I mean Lotus) recently that pet food shelves were close to empty......place is falling apart.

Edited by jacko45k

18 hours ago, GBW said:

Tops supermarket. 

Tops in my town have baking potatoes at 39 baht kilo and other smaller ones at 89 baht kilo it appears the smaller ones are put  in on sale or return by a grower if i understand correct.