Another Classic Crazy Thai Wife Moment

Dale59

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let me guess, you had to apologize and promise her you will never do it again (whatever it was in her mind). And then, maybe after a nice present, she will forgive you. But obviously she will keep your bad behavior in mind and will mention it often in the future.

One of the reasons so many women are good at archeology, they are so good at digging up the past.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let me guess, you had to apologize and promise her you will never do it again (whatever it was in her mind). And then, maybe after a nice present, she will forgive you. But obviously she will keep your bad behavior in mind and will mention it often in the future.

We got to the crux of what triggered her, which was my apparent dismissal of a request to check my spam folder for a possible email from Korean Air. My lack of timely "jumping right on it" when she asked me was interpreted as "I don't give a flat damn about her wants and needs." Nothing could be further from the truth. I was intently focused on the 15-hour drive on the wrong side of the road, not my spam folder. 

And then we <deleted>.  For hours.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

But what I did learn was never to play their game.

If a woman in Thailand had behaved like the OP describes, I would have just carried on to the beach resort and found another women

I believe you.    Seems like many here are either real p******s  or  just willing to go with " most of the

time she is wonderful"  .      If that was the case with me.... I would only see her when she was being

wonderful  ????

saying "what i did learn"  is the point here.   I also had to "learn".    Then have the gonads to choose

being respected over being manipulated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, overherebc said:

One of the reasons so many women are good at archeology, they are so good at digging up the past.

they are also good at math.   give them an inch and they think they're a ruler

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, j.a.farang001 said:

"I don't give a flat damn about her wants and needs." Nothing could be further from the truth. I was intently focused on the 15-hour drive on the wrong side of the road, not my spam folder. 

This is of course the correct way to treat all women.

Not giving a flat damn about their wants and needs is the way to go.

No woman wants a man whose balls she carries in her purse.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Treat em mean hey

Treat them as if they're instantly replaceable with a younger and prettier girl is more like it. I've learned to be a man going my own way.

Can't say I've ever been mean to anyone, man, woman or hot ladyboy!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Nojohndoe said:

Been there, done that with Brazilian wife ! Definition of "bat crazy " !

By comparison Thai wife just gets a bit "excited" at very rare moments.

Yes, My Thai gf is ok until that 6th Leo then she goes ballistic over my Bahian gf. One would assume having two gf 17000km apart might reduce fraction. WRONG

• Haha 2

The way you told the story is you just mentioned you had been there before looking at houses. I doubt that’s all you said. You must have brought up the fact that you lost the deposit and spoke about a lot more specifics. Just mentioning you were in that area before looking at houses would not have created that reaction from her. The fact that you changed the story and posted it here just shows me you don’t respect  her and you post on a forum in a country you don’t even live in now to get moral support for something that was obviously your fault. It was water under the bridge and you should have known it would be a sensitive topic. Sorry but you are the one in the wrong with all due respect. You had forgiven her already right ?

Edited by wmlc
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, it is what it is said:

OP seems to imply that such behaviour is normal, or to be expected, from a thai lady. in my (extensive) experience this could not be further from the truth. i have never experienced such behavior from a thai lady, i have never seen or heard about friend having similar experience, i have many thai females as friends, and again, have never witnessed any behaviour remotely comparable to that described. personaly i wouldn't stand for it.

Are you sure your female aquaintences are actually Thai?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Treat them as if they're instantly replaceable with a younger and prettier girl is more like it. I've learned to be a man going my own way.

Can't say I've ever been mean to anyone, man, woman or hot ladyboy!

what about young stepdaughters? there is a mention of it on another forum !

• Haha 1