"Ferrari Jo's" 48M baht Lambo was at center of import tax avoidance case, says DSI

webfact

49 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Are there any more bargains out there to be had... I fancy an Aston please.

Sure. Just go talk to Thitisan. He can arrange it. He has a friend whose friend's friend's friend's nephew's acquaintance would be delighted to help you out.

Maybe that this will become so big that the crimes will become diluted and the news saturated and all of a sudden something else comes along (such as reopening the country or pubs) and the public focus their attention elsewhere.

I know it's not on the same scale but that Sorayuth fella is back on tv now, isn't he? That's just one example.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The man known as "Ferrari Jo" has dozens of top of the range luxury cars despite having a station chief's salary of 43,330 baht.

Soon to be known as Red Bull Ferrari Jo if to much information starts to come out threating the higher up's and the force as a whole.There are to many people just sitting in their homes during lockdown just itching for a fight. They will not allow this case to go quietly into the night. we shall see the <deleted> hit the fan sooner than later.

40 minutes ago, ourmanflint said:

How can it cost 4x the price of a new Aventador in Europe?

Quite a tax on imported cars in Thailand.....over 300% on luxury vehicles I believe. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The case resulted in the state losing out on 31 million baht in tax and was sent to the public prosecutor in August of 2019 but is still under consideration. 

It has got a queue number, right behind Red Bull case.

• Haha 1