Green card????

Mintyy

8 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

I think the Mor Prom app can be used for this. Matt Hunt's Twitter page has instructions on how to set up the app to show your vaccination status.

https://twitter.com/WritingByMatt/status/1430089278340562945

Unfortunately the paper they gave me at BangSue center has an alphanumeric ID number and not 13 digits. 

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Unlikely to be strictly enforced by restaurants

Agree, they will pay no attention whatsoever.

It will be business as usual and the police will be pretty desperate for them to get back up and running.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

If you're fully vaccinated, weren't you given a sheet with a QR code proving vaccination?

Not everyone was vaccinated in Thailand....   

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Unlikely to be strictly enforced by restaurants

Which is why it’s not really a big issue..... its not worth worrying about these things for at least a month until they are in effect and haven’t died out. 

• Like 1

The vaccine document you become had a QR code on the top right.
The easiest is scan this code with the LINE App, then you will be redirected to a site, which the will show your "green card"

Meaning I think you only need a picture of your paper on your phone, and if they want check they can scan this QR with their mobile. Not complicated, but still time consuming!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HampiK said:

The easiest is scan this code with the LINE App, then you will be redirected to a site, which the will show your "green card"

Just did fiddle with the MorProm app/website/LINE.

All a bit confusing but indeed you find that QR and can scan with LINE.

I did a screenshot of that. Looks like seen below.

The passport nr. might be added later, I did the vaccination using the pink card. Other documents show the citizen ID from the pink card.

Screenshot_20210828-103717_Chrome.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Just did fiddle with the MorProm app/website/LINE.

All a bit confusing but indeed you find that QR and can scan with LINE.

I did a screenshot of that. Looks like seen below.

The passport nr. might be added later, I did the vaccination using the pink card. Other documents show the citizen ID from the pink card.

Screenshot_20210828-103717_Chrome.jpg

On my one I have the passport number. But was a short hassle when I received my second shot. as the computer system had some problem to accept my passport number. But about 4-5 hours later, when I was at home I received an email with the new certificate including the passport number.
I am not sure but if you want the yellow covid passport, I guess you need the passport information, because this have to match your passport. I would go and ask about this.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

You can download and register for the app now. Just use your new Thai ID number, it's on your MedPark Appointment slip, just below your name, 13 digits, begins with 600000nnnnnnn.

It won't let me register, I get a message like 'API error'. I wonder if it's because on the MedPark certificate (first dose) my phone number is not recorded, just entered as "null". Unless it's a temporary glitch I suppose I have to wait to get that fixed on my second visit, which is not until late October. In the meantime, I doubt I will be refused service in any of my local restaurants.

6 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

It won't let me register, I get a message like 'API error'. I wonder if it's because on the MedPark certificate (first dose) my phone number is not recorded, just entered as "null". Unless it's a temporary glitch I suppose I have to wait to get that fixed on my second visit, which is not until late October. In the meantime, I doubt I will be refused service in any of my local restaurants.

If the phone number is not recorded you will not be able to sign up as it sends a one time passcode by SMS - you'll need to make sure they add it when you get the second.     

22 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

If you're fully vaccinated, weren't you given a sheet with a QR code proving vaccination?

I'll have to wait for my 2nd AZ shot in October to see if I'm given something to prove it.

As of now I only have an appointment sticker on my passport for a 2nd shot.