Suspect arrested after allegedly beating drunk man to death in Pattaya area

webfact

tpn.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Banglamung – A suspect who allegedly beat an intoxicated man to death in the Pattaya area has been arrested by Nongprue police while claiming he didn’t mean to kill the victim.

The Nongprue Police were notified of the incident yesterday (August 30th) at a house in the Pong sub-district.

They and The Pattaya News arrived at the scene to find the body of Mr. Run Thongnak, 44, at the house. Bruise wounds were found on his face and body.

His girlfriend, named to the press only as Ms. Namtip, told Nongprue Police, “Mr. Run was heavily drunk. We were arguing as he was jealous about my ex-boyfriend. All of a sudden, the suspect, Eakkasit Chinklang, 25, attacked my boyfriend.”

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/08/31/suspect-arrested-after-allegedly-beating-drunk-man-to-death-in-pattaya-area/

PattayaNews.jpg

“Eakkasit and I took Run to a local hospital but the hospital said he was fine and gave him only paracetamol before they let him go back home. In the morning, I found that he was dead.” Namthip stated.

The plot thickens...  Tragedy all around.

• Like 1

This sound like a drunken brawl that unfortunately went too far.

The words and actions of Eakkasit after the incident show that he did not mean this to happen and that he is genuinely remorseful over the incident.

Along with his punishment by law he will also be burdened with his memory of the incident and the guilt trips that will come with that for the rest of his life, poor fella.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

The words and actions of Eakkasit after the incident show that he did not mean this to happen and that he is genuinely remorseful over the incident.

Along with his punishment by law he will also be burdened with his memory of the incident and the guilt trips that will come with that for the rest of his life, poor fella.

The morale of the story.... don't beat the s**t out of someone then ask for forgiveness.

If you don't like what you see call the police.... you can trust them.

????

Edited by hotchilli

43 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Several wais, 1000 baht and good rogering for the g/f. All forgiven

He did not mean to kill him, works for police should work for him

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Good, he needs to learn to control himself and a bit of remorse won't kill him!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

The morale of the story.... don't beat the s**t out of someone then ask for forgiveness.

If you don't like what you see call the police.... you can trust them.

????

19 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Good, he needs to learn to control himself and a bit of remorse won't kill him!

Never got into a punch up after a few drinks?

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Not very often no..... you don't think he took this too far if a hospital visit was required?

39 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

No, never, in 60 odd years of drinking.

35 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

nope

OK, maybe I need to rephrase my question:

Have you never made a big mistake that you have regretted?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1