Being scared to talk to other farang

georgegeorgia

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You base that statement on what factual source? IMO it's not true.

Well when it comes to the underage thing, it’s really hard to tell, so that’s why I said probably. I would hope that that’s not the case, and that despite being probably 50-60 years younger than the one they are “together” with, at the very least, the girls are not underage. 

I know it’s not very related to this topic, but I am of the opinion that prostitution should be something a girl chooses because she freely wants to, provided she has other options… In the case of Thailand, many girls are forced into the job, not particularly by anobody, but by the conditions. It’s either prostitution or poverty and living in the streets. 

And so yes, I see those farangs, specially the old ones that get extremely young girls and take advantage of their situation just for their sexual please as not much less than devils… Hence I want them far far away from me.

Edited by eliassfeir
  • Like 2
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

My mother always told me, "Don't talk to strangers."

But as you get older it seems to be different eg you don't really show as much hyper vigilance I guess you could say because your much wiser 

I'm really talking about these farang say shopping in Khon khaen Tops supermarket or somewhere and they are waiting for their wife & another farang says hello to them and they ignore them because of fear they could be asking for money or trying to con them in some way....that's a extreme example but it happens

• Like 2