Whats the baddest thing you have done ?

19 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

The bad thing I have done is hire a hitman after some moron nicked my phone and wallet after I had crashed my bike ????

Ha, great. You could always ask the OP for a re-enactment.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:13 AM, RichardColeman said:

Can't say, I'd be arrested and probably divorced

Got to watch out for those underage lady boys.!!!!!!!! LOL

Ps Worst thing in Thailand.

Shagged me mates wife.

His dead now, but still wish it never happened with her.

Edited by Orinoco
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Ps Worst thing in Thailand.

Shagged me mates wife.

His dead now, but still wish it never happened with her.

Reminds me of the line from Breaker Morant -

"A slice off a cut loaf is never missed"

14 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Nothing about stealing makes you bad...it's more of a low life act which makes you more of a scumbag. Add stealing to the fact that the person that you stole from was temporarily incapacitated just makes you more of a grub.

I think that as the guy on the motorbike risked the life of the OP they way he did, he did the right thing, I would have done the same, and if he hadn't been incapacitated, I would have made sure he was.

• Haha 1

I didn't pay for a haircut once when a ladyboy completely ignored my instructions. I walked out of there so <deleted> off because my simple instructions were ignored.

And to add insult to injury, I ended up looking like a total poofter.

There wasn't any "sabai sabai" or "mai pen rai" that day.

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

I didn't pay for a haircut once when a ladyboy completely ignored my instructions. I walked out of there so <deleted> off because my simple instructions were ignored.

And to add insult to injury, I ended up looking like a total poofter.

There wasn't any "sabai sabai" or "mai pen rai" that day.

your user name is fitting !!

I think there are two kinds of bad. Badness as defined under the law, and badness in your own ethical estimation. Under the law, I won't post about. Based on my own criteria, it was betraying a coworker sort of friend who was madly and blindly in love with a Mexican muchacho who he had personally imported (and delusionally thought it was monogamous and true love), but his Mexican lover threw himself at me, I couldn't resist, and I didn't tell the coworker. Of course he found out and I never felt like such a cad in all my life. There was no excuse or apology that would have been adequate. He was crushed.  A good and ethnical friend would have resisted and spilled the beans about the not so perfect Mexicano,  

Edited by Jingthing

47 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Stole 5 quid  out of my Dads  trouser  pocket when I was 12-13, still feel  bad  about it today.

Really? You still feel bad?

That reminds me that I never stole PAPER money from my parents but my Dad was constantly leaving loads of quarters in his chest of drawers and I picked those up very often. Never taking ALL of them of course. They really added up. We never spoke of it and it never occurred to me to wonder if he knew I was doing that or not. Now I'm wondering. For example, why did he even have so much change in quarters? Did he have a secret vending machine business? 

Edited by Jingthing