Bangkok Bank Problem need advice

5 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Your employer requested a reversal of the second transfer.

whats the issue.... did you speak to your employer ?

Sure i did.

Its normal they asked for that but the bank didnt notify me or call me or else plus at my mobile app i see they wrote purchased goods. So.. what did i purchased? Where when what? If my employer says tomorrow guys we need an evidence that you dont have that money anymore, should i show the transection saying purchased goods? Really? Is this the best bangkok bank can do?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, LarrySR said:

You need to send this bank a firm message and teach them a lesson about the consequences of poor customer service. 
Get in your car, put on the seatbelt, roll up the windows and drive thru the banks front window at high speed. 

Will do that. Should i use the horn as well?

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

I had a double deposit a couple of times in the UK. UK employer, UK bank. They simply reversed the deposit and it appeared on my statement as "Correction".

Note that the bank didn't call me or anything, they just fixed the error, no drama, no worry.

I agree that tagging it as "Purchase of Goods" is counter-intuitive.

Yes.. that was all i tried to explain here. Thnx

• Like 1

Suggest you check with the others who told you they were also paid twice.  Ask if the deposit was reversed and what the reason was that is shown on their account.  

you should notify your employer of the situation and include all of the facts.  Put it in writing to the employer.  Create a paper trail and then….relax!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ozfarang said:

Also many people with serious money in Thailand, (Thai hi-o's) have overseas accounts, why would that be?

I remember years ago this huge Citibank ad near their office in Asok BKK. On it a lovely, superstar looking lady, elegant dress, on her way to some important destination, Citibank credit card in her hand. On it her name could clearly be seen, Thai first name, English surname from the rich farang husband. Ah, the dream.

6 hours ago, problemfarang said:

I think everyone should understand that im not complaining or doing drama about the bank took the money back or else. I have no problem with this. Its as expected.

My point is the way they did it. I dont understand why people can feel its ok about this. 

You are in LOS. You don't have to like things, you just have to accept them !

• Like 1