Phuket busy with foreign tourists, Thai media reports

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The media didn't seem to have asked anyone in Soi Bangla anything but a picture showed scantily clad employees trying to entice customers in the street.

No new model then, just the same old cat-house.

The girls are back in town.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The media didn't seem to have asked anyone in Soi Bangla anything but a picture showed scantily clad employees trying to entice customers in the street. 

Ready to open-up in line with Prayuts plan.

2 hours ago, sungod said:

mate was there last week, Bangla very busy.

My ex works where you say you were she tells me the businesses are struggling and that was 48 hours ago what do you call busy people standing in the street or people putting there hands in there pockets and spending as according to her it’s not the latter 

• Like 2

I live in Phang Nga and went to Phuket today.  Also went the past two Wednesdays.  It was noticeably more busy today, surprisingly so considering the foreign incoming tourists are not THAT many.  Definitely more traffic and as difficult to park in the old town/chinatown area as it used to be pre-covid.  Can't comment on Patong, almost never go there!

1 hour ago, sungod said:

That will upset the habitual moaners in their rocking villages in the NE. , God forbid good news on the forum.

I am certainly very happy about these news. Can't wait to finally get down there for a week or two from my NE village and have a good time.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2