Jomtien Immigration office warns people who visited in relation to Chonburi confirmed Covid -19 cases

webfact

What I want to know is, who actually had covid - was it a staff member or a customer? If it was a customer then perhaps he could have been less liberal with information about locations he's visited.

We can only hope that anyone diagnosed with covid in the coming months has the common sense not to tell the authorities they recently visited every gogo bar on Walking Street, or my golf course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

What I want to know is, who actually had covid - was it a staff member or a customer? If it was a customer then perhaps he could have been less liberal with information about locations he's visited.

We can only hope that anyone diagnosed with covid in the coming months has the common sense not to tell the authorities they recently visited every gogo bar on Walking Street, or my golf course.

Might have been detected via that phone app.  Perhaps the person got covid and they did contact tracing.  They're actually pretty good at this.

Just now, Jeffr2 said:

Might have been detected via that phone app.  Perhaps the person got covid and they did contact tracing.  They're actually pretty good at this.

Methinks you give them too much credit.  I use all the sign-in apps and I stopped counting the reported exposure locations I have been at and technically exposed to at nine.  Ironically I was at Immigration last Thursday (in and out for 90 days in 5 minutes) - still waiting for the knock on the door.

4 hours ago, morrobay said:

Enough enough with all this covid mumbo jumbo. I would guess about 90% of the population here have been exposed. It's in the air when you walk through some place where an infected person was there just before. I don't see this area overrun with cases. Either minor exposures or eliminated by first line immune T cells defense. With no infection produced or mild infection.

For Lordies sake please stop using common sense and telling the truth. Exercising common sense to deduce the truth about observable reality is not the way things are done these days. 

From now on I suggest you conform to the modern modus operandi of orthodoxy and only say things that will never EVER offend those that are unable to think for themselves and exude severe symptoms of cognitive dissonance.

For now you are still allowed to "think" in an unorthodox manner, but watch this space.........

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

Methinks you give them too much credit.  I use all the sign-in apps and I stopped counting the reported exposure locations I have been at and technically exposed to at nine.  Ironically I was at Immigration last Thursday (in and out for 90 days in 5 minutes) - still waiting for the knock on the door.

There are many reports in the news of contact tracing.  Happens all the time.  But a lot of it is in Thai, not English.  They do use it extensively.

• Like 1

That office doesn't have sign in so it wasn't by app contact tracing.

BTW -- I fit the description of people they are warning. Happy happy joy joy.

That said, I agree the virus is everywhere anyway. So unless you're blatantly flouting mitigation measures and/or have very close extended contact with an infected person like in your family, it's really a matter of unlucky of the draw.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

https://www.nationthailand.com/tech/40000208

Since the beginning of this year the contact-tracing application, MorChana (Doctors Win), has alerted 46,272 people who were at risk of Covid-19 infection, the Digital Economy and Society Ministry said on Sunday.

I suggest you may be missing the irony.  46K notified but 1.95M cases.  

So what about presenting the about 90 day 800K money on bank check ...?

As before just bring in copy's bankbook ,passport's copy and bankbook to verify  , no need for taking  counter ticket even ....

And now ...que or take a seat beside ? ????

Any one an idea how now..., as i need to do this month ?

Edited by david555