Number of vaccine doses administered in Thailand exceeds 80 million

snoop1130

Eighty million divided by three equals, twenty six thousand six hundred and sixtysix, point six, six ,six, six, six, seven all the way to eternity. Less than one third of the Thai population including Farangs.

Edited by choff56
Forgot to pluralize Farang.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, choff56 said:

Eighty million divided by three equals, twenty six thousand six hundred and sixtysix, point six, six ,six, six, six, seven all the way to eternity. Less than one third of the Thai population including Farangs.

The quantities they say administered is as real as the millions of tourists flocking into Thailand … The % are TAT ones

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve187 said:

the figure above is wrong, correct are 1st jab 44,116 61.2%  2nd jab 34,240 47.5% 3rd jab 2,611 3.6%. countries are not count  3 x jabs as fully jabbed, but 2 jabs, 

a Booster isn't counted as a vaccination shot..only the first two, or one if it was J&J.  They still have a ways to go!

I posted on Facebook yesterday, when this story was released, look the the maths!!!

Thailand's population is about 70 million people - this includes about 11 million Thais aged 0-14 (who are generally not vacinated, yet), but it excludes all "aliens" in Thailand, most non-Thais born in Thailand, foreign workers (legal and illegal) and expats, who number maybe 5 million people.   But note also, about 1 millions Thais have received 3 shots of the vaccine - including most health workers and many military personnel, as well as some of the rich and powerful.

80 million vaccines administerd, means the average Thai has received about 1.1 shots; and millions in Thailand still without even the first shot (why all the COIVID clusters in factories and construction sites employing migrant workers?).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

How about those who have had no shots, still waiting for a second shot... never mind boosters.

Totally agree.

All this talk.

My wife's waiting for her Moderna shot still.

Cant really travel and constant worry about getting COVID for her.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Totally agree.

All this talk.

When and where did she registered for Moderna. My wife registered with Vibhavadi Hospital and getting her shot tomorrow. I hope she will get her shot soon. Cheers. 

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) today disclosed the five provinces with the highest percentages of people who have been fully vaccinated. Bangkok came in first with 87.5%, followed by Phuket with 79.6%, Chonburi with 71.8%, Samut Prakan with 60.8%, and Phang Nga with 59.9%. These high percentages are thought to be the reason for the decline in new infections in Bangkok and Samut Prakan.

Something is incorrect with either this number, or the numbers issued by MOPH.

80 M doses is a single dose for all the population with 10 M receiving a second Dose.

Or 40 M ( 56 % App ), of the  population receiving 2 Doses.

Does not Compute, when you read the above numbers.

This can only mean there are vast numbers of people still without a single dose.

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

Totally agree.

All this talk.

I'm sorry, if you decide to pick and choose your vaccine - and you're picking one that isn't readily available in this country - then you have no right to complain.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, josephbloggs said:

and you're picking one that isn't readily available in this country - then you have no right to complain.

People certainly have a right to complain about the lack of availability of Moderna.

Many have paid for it.

And the regime seems intent on delaying its use for as long as possible.