Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

2 minutes ago, Carlosm said:

I posted my application on the 9th, arrived the 10th, closed for holiday. Arrived again on Monday 13th 2 days after it was due (the 11th), Just received it back (17th), no problems.

I was just quoting the written rules for mailed in reports.

I am aware some offices are mere lenient than others.

i register for the tm47 on my phone app was successful to login, but i decided to use my PC to log into tm47 it doesn't seem like they are connected, it said that i did not register and no user or password found, i would thought both should be in the same page.

Edited by vinci

11 minutes ago, vinci said:

i register for the tm40 on my phone app was successful to login, but i decided to use my PC to log into tm40 it doesn't seem like they are connected, it said that i did not register and no user or password found, i would would thought both should be in the same page.

I assume you meant to write TM47 not TM40.

They are 2 completely separate systems and registrations.

My next reporting date is 06 Dec 2021.

I submitted report online in the old system (as I always do) on 28 Nov 2021. Got approved with the new reporting date set to 04 Mar 2022.

I learned about the new TM47 reporting website. I submitted another report on 05/12/2021 13:59:15 - 1 day before 06 Dec 2021 expiration and it's Sunday. Long wait. Today (18 Dec), I received an email "Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected". No reason specified.

Is this a cause of concern considering that I got my approval in the old system? Do you think I will have a problem in my next reporting if I did not go to immigration office and fix my issue in the new system? What could be my issue in the new system?

Edited by mpchamp
Correction to the new reporting date. It should be 04 Mar 2022.

7 minutes ago, mpchamp said:

My next reporting date is 06 Dec 2021.

I submitted report online in the old system (as I always do) on 28 Nov 2021. Got approved with the new reporting date set to 12 Apr 2022.

I learned about the new TM47 reporting website. I submitted another report on 05/12/2021 13:59:15 - 1 day before 06 Dec 2021 expiration and it's Sunday. Long wait. Today (18 Dec), I received an email "Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected". No reason specified.

Is this a cause of concern considering that I got my approval in the old system? Do you think I will have a problem in my next reporting if I did not go to immigration office and fix my issue in the new system? What could be my issue in the new system?

I can't answer your question about the systems. But the new reporting date you've got there goes way beyond 90 days.

7 minutes ago, mpchamp said:

It was rejected due to you not being in the widow for doing the report since you had already done the report.

The rejection will not affect doing another report on either system. You local office end of either system is still the same as far as I know.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

I can't answer your question about the systems. But the new reporting date you've got there goes way beyond 90 days.

Oh sorry. You have a very keen eye. Yeah, that was my permitted of Stay (visa expired). New reporting date is this.image.png.17512d87e2d3d5bb0b8426c9be40a8b6.png

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It was rejected due to you not being in the widow for doing the report since you had already done the report.

The rejection will not affect doing another report on either system. You local office end of either system is still the same as far as I know.

Thanks @ubonjoeas always. I will not waste time going to immigration then.

I must say, very impressed with the new system.  FWIW, I was able to use the old system successfully as well.  The new system is a lot easier and more simplistic.  After submission, got an email notification that it was pending; about an hour later got the successful submission email, with PDF attachment.  If this holds true, 90 day reports now become a breeze.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TimBKK said:

I must say, very impressed with the new system.  FWIW, I was able to use the old system successfully as well.  The new system is a lot easier and more simplistic.  After submission, got an email notification that it was pending; about an hour later got the successful submission email, with PDF attachment.  If this holds true, 90 day reports now become a breeze.

They were a breeze before if it already worked, took me 5 minutes, i might wait until next report to change then the set up rush will have passed

• Confused 2

I also submitted my report yesterday, using the new online system

Received successful notification via email with notification receipt in just under 5 hours later

Impressed, as the old online system never worked for me, resulting in 2 personal visits and many mail in's....

CNX office.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2021 at 7:17 PM, TimBKK said:

I submitted today and got immediate acknowledgment, then later same day an  e mail confirmation approval referring to "attached file for applications information ".There was no attachment ,but the email body gave my name,passport number,date and time of successful approval and date to report again (my visa renewal date in January). I’ve saved that to files and can print the email off. Is that sufficient or should I contact Korat office re missing attachment ? 

6 hours ago, Farmerslife said:

Success

Korat Office

Edge Browser

Application submitted at 7:48am 

Approved at 8:35am

I'm impressed. 90 day reporting is no longer a PITA

(It must be my lucky day, now where's that lottery ticket seller?)

I’m the same office and quick approval today. But it mentioned an attached file .. which wasn’t attached. Did yours have an attachment- all the information was in the body of the email text? 

4 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

I submitted today and got immediate acknowledgment, then later same day an  e mail confirmation approval referring to "attached file for applications information ".There was no attachment ,but the email body gave my name,passport number,date and time of successful approval and date to report again (my visa renewal date in January). I’ve saved that to files and can print the email off. Is that sufficient or should I contact Korat office re missing attachment ? 

You can go back onto the 90 day reporting site and check the status of your report and you will be able to download or print the receipt for it.

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can go back onto the 90 day reporting site and check the status of your report and you will be able to download or print the receipt for it.

Thanks. I just did that and there were 2 red pdf logos,TM47 and ‘receipt of notification' both of which I tried. 3 moving dots appeared momentarily but then nothing afterwards . I’m on iPad using safari…

12 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

Thanks. I just did that and there were 2 red pdf logos,TM47 and ‘receipt of notification' both of which I tried. 3 moving dots appeared momentarily but then nothing afterwards . I’m on iPad using safari…

Check to see if the files downloaded into files on your IPad or whatever they call it on one.

1 minute ago, nchuckle said:

No,nothing there (or in photos) and usually you have to select that option anyway with a facility to name the file.

On the old site clicking the report brought up a popup to download or print it. Do you have anything that might be blocking it?

My report is not due until February so I have not done one yet on the new site.

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

On the old site clicking the report brought up a popup to download or print it. Do you have anything that might be blocking it?

i just checked the status of mine approved yesterday, has two pdfs available

Screenshot_2021-12-21-16-57-20-396_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Bingo! Disabled ad blocker and was able to get it. Thanks ???? once again for Ubonjoe coming up trumps! 

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

just checked the status of mine approved yesterday, has two pdfs available

Have you tried tapped the PDF logo to open them. The receipt of notification is what you need to put in your passport.