Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

On the 15th of September  i tried the online 90 day report for the first time.

I received back an email confirming Thai immigration had received my notice of staying longer than 90 days on the 15th of September.

On the 16th of September I received a second e mail with a notice of rejection. The reason was that my TM 30 was last registered in Bangkok and not Chiang Mai.

I have not travelled  from my present address for 4 years .

On the 17th I went to Chiang Mai Immigration office and the notification went through no problem .

I never mentioned the rejection made online .

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, itsari said:

On the 17th I went to Chiang Mai Immigration office and the notification went through no problem .

What "notification"? Do you mean you provided a TM30 notification or do you mean you provided the 90 day notification? 

The sensible thing to do is update your TM30 address. This, like the 90 days, can be done online.

9 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

What "notification"? Do you mean you provided a TM30 notification or do you mean you provided the 90 day notification? 

The sensible thing to do is update your TM30 address. This, like the 90 days, can be done online.

90 day report

13 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

No need to update, as I mentioned I have not been anywhere out of my present abode for 4 years.

I know the TM30 is good for many years as shown by the 90 day report going through without problem on the 17th.

Just the  computer saying no for some unknown reason on the 16th

• Agree 1

On 6/21/2024 at 3:47 PM, smedly said:

don't know what they are trying to achieve by making this in person simple task vastly more complicated, I can only assume it is spite as it makes no logical sense, my 12 month extension is easier - go figure

Have to echo your experience. My recent annual extension much to my great surprise was much simpler!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itsari said:

I know the TM30 is good for many years as shown by the 90 day report going through

...but as you say it was last registered in Bangkok... so your TM30 is currently wrong. 

Why on earth did you not simply hand in the TM30 form at Chiangmai so from now on you'd be able to do the 90 day online? You say there is "no need" to update but you literally offer up a reason in your own story: you were unable to complete the online application.

And, at least in Bangkok, they always check your TM30 when doing a yearly extension, so what happens in Chiangmai?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gaccha said:

...but as you say it was last registered in Bangkok... so your TM30 is currently wrong. 

Why on earth did you not simply hand in the TM30 form at Chiangmai so from now on you'd be able to do the 90 day online? You say there is "no need" to update but you literally offer up a reason in your own story: you were unable to complete the online application.

And, at least in Bangkok, they always check your TM30 when doing a yearly extension, so what happens in Chiangmai?

The TM 30 receipt is inside my passport obtained at Chiang Mai immigration.

I think there computer is wrong.

I am going by Chiang Mai immigration next Monday .

I will check how they could of decided I am in Bangkok.

Thanks for your reply 

14 minutes ago, itsari said:

The TM 30 receipt is inside my passport obtained at Chiang Mai immigration.

I think there computer is wrong.

I am going by Chiang Mai immigration next Monday .

I will check how they could of decided I am in Bangkok.

Thanks for your reply 

At some time did you stay at a hotel in Bangkok? Good chance they submitted a TM30.