how many betrayed you ?

CharlieH

Also 2 out of 3

and married to nr 3 for well over 10 years, and still no complaints (maybe only after she wins x00 THB in the lottery she spends the double amount on phone calls to her friends to tell them about it :cheesy:)

Edited by MJCM
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Oh dear! Men talking about being betrayed, when it´s mostly men that goes with other young girls and betrays their wife in Thailand. But, hey! Most of them have a perfectly good excuse, or just believe it´s a mans right to do that.

Deadbeat dads! Useless farang men...

• Like 1

When is a betrayal a betrayal?

Is it necessary that she actively lied?

Or is it enough that the guy's imagination was betrayed? 

Too many guys somehow think that if they do x and y that the outcome must be z.

And if they ask their darling and darling replies: "Sure darling, up to you, I love you too much." then somehow they think nothing can go wrong anymore...

Is that betrayal? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

1/2

First Thai wife let me down big time. Got her to the uk , within 1 year she said would i sign paperwork for her stay in uk and agree divorce, then later said  she was joking. She went on to destroy our catering business - I had taken out loans for - by borrowing money from banks and on bank cards for the business to send to her family as well as sending all the income from the business there too. I divorced her, The funny thing about it was she fought the divorce !

Sorry to hear that.

But did she betray you? Or did you make bad decisions like spending too much money for things for which you shouldn't have spent so much?

16 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Yeah - a Filipina I invested about 6-7 years with.... We lived together & talked about marriage, but never became fully engaged ...

Trouble is it turned out ----> she already was married.....

That was my Nr 1 (Nr 2 was even worse :violin:)

Edited by MJCM

Got divorced once. Betrayal - hardly.

Came back home to the house stripped bare. Shop was OK.

Got a registered letter from her lawyer, wanted everything - I was to take my clothes and go walk - literally - away.

Problem was - none was in my name. Beat her to the punch.

Paid for what our son needed - after she presented receipts - paid her $200 a month.

She screamed - I said see you in court.

Never happened. Blood out of a stone and all that.

Fidiot

Edited by seedy

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

My guess is it's the same with Russian/Ukrainian women or pretty much any Slavic women. True gold-diggers.

My grandmother was a saint.  That's a broad statement.  And I've known some very wonderful 'Slavic' gals.