2021 – the year cannabis and kratom became legal in Thailand

webfact

More fluff headline than anything.  Medicinal isn't going to give me the buzz I want at the price I'd want to pay.

Let me know when it's legal to light up surfside, then I'll be impressed.  Haven't tried kratom, as doesn't sound that interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Medical cannabis oil, CBD and THC, is available at government hospitals with a prescription.

The daily “dosage” for the government THC oil is equivalent to about 1/100 of a gram of high grade bud from the California dispensaries.  I’ll let you figure out the price comparison.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

If you have Cannabis with 0.2% THC you can smoke their whole field without feeling something.

In Canada, 3+ years after legalization, buds at the weed shops average about 20% THC. Ounces currently start at about $70 Canadian, depending on the strain.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gargamon said:

In Canada, 3+ years after legalization, buds at the weed shops average about 20% THC. Ounces currently start at about $70 Canadian, depending on the strain.

Wish I were Canadian ????

Edited by JustAnotherHun
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Canada is the land of cannabis now. In US one gram sells for $15 average compared to $3 in Canada. I would have moved to Canada but the place is damn cold. 

Yes, competition has kicked in in Canada. Free market finally driving prices, some shops closing, lots of shops being bought out.

As for strength, i purchased a mg scale and use about 20mg for a reasonable dosage(for me).

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I can drive my m/c past the police station without wearing a helmet.

If they ain't assigned to do a drugs raid, you could probably smoke weed outside their station.

I did it many times, crime in front of cops house is a lot safer than anywhere else as nobody will report you.

I also smoke anywhere in BKK and Pattaya, only idiots are caught.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Canada is the land of cannabis now. In US one gram sells for $15 average compared to $3 in Canada. I would have moved to Canada but the place is damn cold. 

Spot index as of today:

U.S. $2.86 (USD) per gram

Canada: $3.87 (USD) per gram

But these sorts of comparisons are silly, and hardly relevant to the topic.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:08 AM, JustAnotherHun said:

Cannabis legal? Bah! Fake news!

The newly amended Narcotics Code, which went into effect on December 9, lists neither cannabis nor kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) as illicit drugs. These herbs are now being touted for their huge potential in helping both patients and the Thai economy.

On 12/20/2021 at 10:35 PM, CartagenaWarlock said:

You would move country just because of cheap dope?

I bet you like the trailer park boys ???? 

• Like 1