Intense anxiety from Thai beer

Benithon

17 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

He should be sacked then ????, tasteless and weak, worst of the lot. Chang if no other, Cheers and Tapper are not too bad, but I draw the line at Leo, even if free.

Yawn, nothing more pointless than slagging off any one individual Thai beer. All are drinkable, none memorable. 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Try Leo 8.

It is a lot less sweet and it has more of a bitter taste.

Mind you, it is a tad stronger.

Friends and I regularly drink a variety of beers at home. In order of preference :-

Leo 8

Singha

Chang

Leo

We also go for Tsing Tao and Beer Lao at times.

Leo 8 a tad stronger

Yeah, 0.1 % ABV stronger than the basic Leo .

Beer Lao Dark for me

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Paulaew said:

For the benefit of science, could the OP give us an idea of what quantity of Thai beer was required to produce this result? You could round off to the nearest decaliter.

Hope you're feeling better.

Paul Laew

Think we met in a small "restaurant" haha on Soi Post Office the other night? That or another guy with exact same name you use here. I was drinking Leo on ice. ????

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

Think we met in a small "restaurant" haha on Soi Post Office the other night? That or another guy with exact same name you use here. I was drinking Leo on ice. ????

Sorry, it wasn't me, I'm in Bangkok. But as far as the name goes, it's just a stage name. Cheers!

Paul Laew

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2021 at 11:58 AM, HAPPYNUFF said:

jesus wept  does it  get my stomach going the next day,

You have my sympathy. I experienced similar with bottled Singha (Original) - never drank the s..t again for nearly 20 years!! I now enjoy Khmer beers.

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:
3 hours ago, Paulaew said:

Paul Laew

You believed the guy you met in soi post office? 

I thought you were Skeptic...al 

????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Benithon said:

Why so many trolls on here, Are you declaring Thai beer is not capable of giving a hangover ? instead reassuring yourself that it's covid?? possible IQ check required IMHO on your behalf.

What are you talking about, I'm not a troll, what you described are covid symptoms 

12/22/2021 at 11:47 AM, Benithon said:

Food tastes discusting, Orientation has gone, It is a terrible terrible hell on earth feeling

Get yourself tested for covid. 

It sounds like you've been infected

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Both were very good, tho I preferred Amarit. 

Yes Amarit was the less malty of the two Kloster was my favorite although you would get a skunky one every once and a while But Kloster had the best Logo "Happiness you can Drink" Good old days the risk of the odd skunky beer and varying % quality was far out weighed by good tasting beer. Carlsberg was the top selling beer at that time ( very early 90's)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BobBKK said:

I rarely drink Thai stuff they call 'beer'. Heineken for me or better, when i can find it, London Pride  ???? 

???? Heineken ....a beer ....really ?????   But an excellent Dutch marketing product ????????....Amazing what those Dutch can do with water ....in any form ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Randell said:

Yes Amarit was the less malty of the two Kloster was my favorite although you would get a skunky one every once and a while But Kloster had the best Logo "Happiness you can Drink" Good old days the risk of the odd skunky beer and varying % quality was far out weighed by good tasting beer. Carlsberg was the top selling beer at that time ( very early 90's)

Yes. Agreed. Remember those days well. ????

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Like 1