Thailand named ‘Best Honeymoon Destination’ 2nd year running by Travel + Leisure India

webfact

People maybe WANT to marry here, but this year there were not so many foreign marriages I think because of the lockdown and Covid restrictions. Yes Thailand is a good location for marriage, and if the samesex marrige was approved it would surely boost the economy, but this year and next year it will surely not be on the top of the list. News for people who want, not for people who do/did

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Bangkok, 23 December, 2021 – Thailand was named ‘Best Honeymoon Destination’ for the second year in a row at the 10th Anniversary Edition of the Travel + Leisure India’s Best Awards 2021.

I wonder how many came for a honeymoon in 2021?

BS

• Like 1

How can that be? I would have thought a private raft gently drifting down the Ganges, followed by a quick look at the Taj Mahal, then to round it off a luxury weekend in Mumbai waking up to the sound of wildlife, breathing some of the best quality air on the planet whilst  staying at the Manama Hotel.

This should be the #1 destination. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Blumpie said:

Good god it's not like there is anywhere in India that compares to Thailand.  

Even Goa is a total and replete dumpster.  

True,I worked in Kakinada 1 year before we moved the oilrig outside GOA...what a mess place.I couldnt belive how bad it is.In Kakinada old ladies took a s.... on the streeets.Peeing also in the middle of the street.U could smell them in a long way.Im not a racist but omg how terrible.

• Sad 1