Thailand considers triple AstraZeneca vaccine regimen to fight Omicron variant

webfact

34 minutes ago, Stoker58 said:

Just to be clear, the ‘common cold’ is not a distinct virus in its own right, it’s a set of symptoms, cough, sneezing, runny nose, we’ve all been there. It’s caused by any one of several upper respiratory tract viruses, one such being the corona viruses. There are others too.

Therefore Covid19, The ‘Rona, Delta, Moronicon……they are by definition just variations of a common cold virus.

What you have just said is exactly the same as saying:

All cats have 4 legs.

All dogs have 4 legs.

Therefore all cats are dogs.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Wait they are now starting to advise a 4th jab. In almost 1 year the norm is now 4 jabs.

What is full vaccinated now, 2, 3 or 4 jabs?

The data in Israel has already proven that having 3 jabs didn't work, they are considering a 4th dose. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, billsmart said:

I just got a booster yesterday, 24 Dec, and was given Pfizer. My first two shots were AstraZeneca.

I had no adverse reactions other than waking up with a slightly sore arm, like someone had punched me where I got the shot. Otherwise, all is good... ????

Interestingly an Oxford uni research team, seperate from the vaccine makers, said that 3 AZ proving more effective.

24 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Interestingly an Oxford uni research team, seperate from the vaccine makers, said that 3 AZ proving more effective.

What are the names of these so-called 'Oxford uni' research team and their background. Interestingly, their names was not published which tells volumes.

One need to trace whether this research team are in anyway connected to the big pharma companies.

Edited by EricTh

24 minutes ago, Stoker58 said:

Remember those videos of people dropping dead in the street in China from “Covid 19”?

Do you still believe they were real?

This was 25th January 2020 - Remember this, still seems real now? 

Disturbing videos have emerged purporting to show people collapsing in the streets of the Chinese city at the centre of the new coronavirus outbreak. 

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2020/01/24/2255681910686892688/636x382_MP4_2255681910686892688.mp4

Here is some data from UK on Omicron (translated, but googling would likely give you English source):

Double vaccinated with AZ, who received an mRNA booster have 60% less chance of infection after 2 weeks, but within 10 weeks from booster drops to 35% for Pfizer and 45% for Moderna. Preventing serious illness likely lasts much longer.

There is 30-70% less likelihood of Omicron-infected to require hospitalisation, although most patients so far were young and data on infected elderly is limited.

Israel and Germany are already planning second booster shots.

AZ itself is largely ineffective against Omicron (<20%).

Edited by tomazbodner
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

You have to consider the bigger picture. The UK appeared to be taking your view until they started to suffer acute staff shortages, now they are reintroducing restrictions.

Perhaps they should have listened to what the nurses were saying, i.e. not to make vaccines mandatory and give them better wages, fact of the matter in my opinion is that governments will take other measures as opposed to facing the problems at hand when faced with them, because they think that they know best.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, wensiensheng said:

Mine is due January 7th.

I’m hoping that they DONT reach a conclusion. I’m quite happy to take the much more widely used Pfizer booster than have a 3rd AZ, for which Thai “experts” are the only ones recommending as a booster as a result of yet another non peer reviewed thai study, but which puts money in the hands of a locally owned company.

I know I’m cynical, but what can I say? I just don’t trust these guys. I mean, supposedly they have enough Pfizer according to Anutin, so why the sudden suggested change to AZ?

My local health authority say a Sino/Az mix or double AZ will get Pfizer for a booster

Double Sino will get AZ as a booster.

Both after 3 months of 2nd jab.

That was what every vaccine manufacturers are saying: that their vaccines are the best. 
In reality, does everything go back to normal? 
Moreover, Israel has already moved to their 4th booster shot for their citizens. So I guess there will be more booster shots on our way. 
Even more, billions of people out there are still not taking their first shot and they're doing fine probably they’re recovered from C19.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/12/22/israel-fourth-dose-covid-booster/

Edited by raccos21

Big pharma!! They're so scary evil!

Around 1999 or 2000 I held a batch of Pfizer shares for a while. I paid about US$28 and sold them for US$31. PFE is now worth US$59, less than double in 21 years, so if I had held onto those shares I would have gotten about 4% per annum in growth, plus a fluctuating dividend. All taxable, of course, so barely ahead of inflation. 

If Pfizer is so crafty, if they are war profiteering as some have said, why can't they earn a proper long-term return?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoker58 said:

Remember those videos of people dropping dead in the street in China from “Covid 19”?

Do you still believe they were real?

I am skeptical where China is concerned, but the News reports I saw from these hospitals were from a good source and very worrying, and sad. Trying to get people to take Covid seriously was a battle.

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

What are the names of these so-called 'Oxford uni' research team and their background. Interestingly, their names was not published which tells volumes.

One need to trace whether this research team are in anyway connected to the big pharma companies.

As I said they are seperate from the Oxford Zenica team.