Horror story of my THAILAND PASS application

Since at the 00.00 hrs of the 22nd of December (Thailand time) the new registrations for Thai Pass, except Phuket Sandbox and Alternative Quarantine, have been stopped, maybe some system trouble in the first days of the new rules could have affected your application ☹️

5 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

Call your local Thai embassy/consulate. Some are more helpful than others, but if they are willing to get involved, they can get it resolved quickly.

Unlike the old CoE, Thailand Pass isn't processed by consulates or Embassies. It's processed centrally, in Thailand. The Consulates and Embassies have no visibility into application status. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

no, you got it wrong. thai pass is still working but only via phuket.

anyway they need to tell the applicants something. they could send even

one small email telling what is going on, because the request was registered.

thai pass is suspended, phuket is sandbox only.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Polar Bear said:

Officially, yes, but in practice they are able to advocate for you if they are willing to do it. Although usually they won't even consider it until one or two days before you are due to travel.

I know 2 people who got their TP this way and if you search this forum, you will find other examples. (Which is how I found out about it in the first place.)

TOO late for me because my flight leaves in  2 hours.

thing is that this PASS is connected to many bookings. flight hotel ext.

so i cannot change them according to their craze. that is why THE WORST thing they

can do is GIVE NO ANSWER AT ALL. that is because they just waste people;s time until

their flight is coming. they know when the date of my flight. why can't they say something

even a say or two before the flight date? they just do not care.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

set your sights on April and low season golf….

and what if in april there will be another outbreak? we cannot plan like that.

i learned and followed the rules, problem is that thIs PASS team are breaking the

rules they made. the least they can do it SAY SOMETHING so people will know

if to wait for their answer or not.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

just SAY SOMETHING !!!

disgraceful TIT attitude.

an absolute debacle.

maybe a blessing in disguise............will avoid false covid test results,incarceration & insurance refusal 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Capella said:

Unlike the old CoE, Thailand Pass isn't processed by consulates or Embassies. It's processed centrally, in Thailand. The Consulates and Embassies have no visibility into application status. 

Been a long week of holidays that ended yesterday unfortunately from just before Christmas to after New Years.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Been a long week of holidays that ended yesterday unfortunately from just before Christmas to after New Years.

so this is why i have to lose my flight and my hotel booking?

if they cannot handle PASS requests within the 3-7 days they promised, than they

should say so clearly. i just followed their rules and got the silent treatment,

• Like 1

Just now, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

so this is why i have to lose my flight and my hotel booking?

if they cannot handle PASS requests within the 3-7 days they promised, than they

should say so clearly. i just followed their rules and got the silent treatment,

Not at all, I was just putting out the facts.  Many are still waiting as you are as well as many who are waiting for their online 90 day report approvals because no one was working.

32 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

my complain is that they just DO NOT SAY ANYTHING,

Of course you are right and it is more than understandable your anger but, just to understand what could have happened, did you asked Thai Pass for Phuket Sandbox or for Alternate Quarantine ?

10 hours ago, timendres said:

The Thailand Pass was suspended. Those who had already received a QR Code were allowed to enter, but new applications were dead on arrival. Here is one (of many) article about it:

https://www.tatnews.org/2021/12/thailand-pass-temporarily-suspended-those-received-qr-code-can-enter/

WRONG....  wrong, wrong.... 

The Thailand Pass has not been suspended at all - only the Test & Go (one night in a hotel) part has been suspended.

Thailand Pass is still operational for Alternative Quarantine and Phuket Sandbox options. 

The issue faced by SCOTT FITZGERSLD is that he was unable to make payment for the PCR tests on the Phuket PSAS website - thus he attempted to submit his Thailand Pass for the Phuket Sandbox which was denied because he didn’t submit any proof of payment for the 2 PCR tests. 

He [SCOTT FITZGERSLD] unsuccessfully attempted to communicate with Thailand Pass (call them and e-mail them).

Ultimately - there is no need to communicate with the Thailand Pass team as the problem is known. 

SCOTT FITZGERSLD needs to make payment for his PCR tests on the Phuket PSAS website, only then will he have a chance at a successful Thailand Pass application. 

IF he cannot find a way to make a successful payment on the Phuket PSAS website he may have to resort to using an agent. 

• Like 2