Most inexpensive buffet breakfast in Pattaya?

EdrigoSalvadore

4 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I believe in Quality over quantity  but yes...The Lek Hotel used to have AUCE buffet and Casa Pascal have a lovely AUCE buffet.

Agree totally that quality is better. Does anyone know if there are any good Sunday brunches being offered in Pattaya? Used to do them a few times a year in Bangkok but some of those have long since stopped.

When the wife and I recently were in Hua Hin for a short trip, a lot of the hotels we checked with that normally offered buffet breakfasts to their guests had switched to offering single set plate meals, because they didn't have enough paying guests to warrant putting out buffets. And that was for the week of Christmas leading up to New Year.

Perhaps, hopefully, Pattaya hotels are faring a bit better in that regard.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Caution, cheap Charlie alert, why would you like to find a place in Pattaya that would allow you to eat as much as you want for a couple of hundred Baht? 

Some people just don't have the money or prefer to save it for beer and ladies. I mean its up to them nothing wrong with wanting to gorge yourself on food and then being full rest of the day and saving money. If that is what one wants.

These places exists and there will be people drawn to them. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, roo860 said:

7 Eleven ham cheese toastie.

Yep, in five different flavors: Korean Max Cheese, Spicy BBQ Cheese, Ham Prik Kanom Pang, Ham & Cheese Nam <deleted> Kapi and Tom Yum Ham Cheese

Edited by Gottfrid

10 hours ago, neytil said:

How many eggs and toast can someone eat? Sounds like a pretty fattening and I unhealthy diet?

Frequently they are fried eggs that were cooked some time ago and have been left to go cold, very unappetizing. At such breakfasts I usually order a freshly made omelet, but doubt that can be done multiple times. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 10:36 AM, jacko45k said:

Frequently they are fried eggs that were cooked some time ago and have been left to go cold, very unappetizing. At such breakfasts I usually order a freshly made omelet, but doubt that can be done multiple times. 

Agreed. There's nothing worse than cold and rubbery fried eggs. It's surprising how many places serve them.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 6:04 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

I believe in Quality over quantity  but yes...The Lek Hotel used to have AUCE buffet and Casa Pascal have a lovely AUCE buffet.

I think all the buffet breakfasts that I was aware of, and been to quite a few, shut down with the pandemic and not reopened.

We always have a book of tickets for the Lek and when my wife phoned up a week or so ago they were still shut and had no plans to reopen. When we drove past the Apex there were no notices for buffet.

Been to quite a few hotels during the pandemic that advertised a buffet breakfast but you were in fact served. We had one in Rayong a few weeks back but you had to wear mask and plastic gloves when up from the table and the choice was quite limited.

I think Casa Pascal is the best of the bunch, although twice the price of the Lek, and it has been open most of the pandemic. Even better when there are few customers, but when we went 2nd Jan it was fully booked and lucky to get a table.

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

I think all the buffet breakfasts that I was aware of, and been to quite a few, shut down with the pandemic and not reopened.

We always have a book of tickets for the Lek and when my wife phoned up a week or so ago they were still shut and had no plans to reopen. When we drove past the Apex there were no notices for buffet.

Been to quite a few hotels during the pandemic that advertised a buffet breakfast but you were in fact served. We had one in Rayong a few weeks back but you had to wear mask and plastic gloves when up from the table and the choice was quite limited.

I think Casa Pascal is the best of the bunch, although twice the price of the Lek, and it has been open most of the pandemic. Even better when there are few customers, but when we went 2nd Jan it was fully booked and lucky to get a table.

Thanks. I think an alternative  option is too look for the  cheapest  but best quality  breakfast of which there are plenty but just not buffet style.

• Thanks 1