"My Mate Nate" latest: We're still friends as US YouTuber speaks to his fans after eight years with Look Mee

webfact

7 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

No need to get personal, I could ask you if you are old enough to start living on your own but I won't, and to answer your curiosity yes I am familiar with social media I am also familiar with living life and getting on with it.

I was just trying to help answer your question. 

Young people today watch social media and the stars(influencers) are like Hollywood actors back in the 50s, or Elvis. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Young people today watch social media and the stars(influencers) are like Hollywood actors back in the 50s, or Elvis. 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I know exactly what you were trying to do & I am way ahead of you, but you need to get a grip of your own life first then start worrying about what other may think, concentrate on the real world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Geoffggi said:

I know exactly what you were trying to do & I am way ahead of you, but you need to get a grip of your own life first then start worrying about what other may think, concentrate on the real world.

What are you on about, way ahead of what?

This is the real world. Perhaps you should integrate into your adopted society. 

To put this into perspective, it's proportionally like 50 million people in the US  being fans a single person on YouTube. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What are you on about, way ahead of what?

This is the real world. Perhaps you should integrate into your adopted society. 

To put this into perspective, it's proportionally like 50 million people in the US  being fans a single person on YouTube. 

Let's work on the positives first ha ha ha!!!!

Why is this newsworthy? He's a big fish in a little pool. This is the guy who froze a living fish as a joke, right? To get views. Also, he got his start from intensive Mormon language training, then dumped them and went the social media route? His moral compass is probably on a par with a certain UK politician.

• Haha 2