Chonburi man, in a fit of rage, completely destroys his own house after being unable to get money from an ATM machine with his state welfare card

webfact

'Mr. Thepphon’s mother, who arrived at the scene after being called by law enforcement, told TPN media that this is not the first time he has destroyed his own home,' 

Police should ask her if she ever smacked him as a baby. Like most Thai males, they are indulged from cradle to grave by their mothers/grandmothers.  They turn violent when they don't get their own way.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

A tantrum..... more expected of a 3 or 4 year old who didn't get a lollipop. 

Also the typical behaviour of a young Thai man who might have had a few drinks and feels, for some reason, that he's been slighted.

21 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Also the typical behaviour of a young Thai man who might have had a few drinks and feels, for some reason, that he's been slighted.

I have a suspicion that many of these 'mental issues/anger management problems' are connected to drugs.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Why would the police have any interest in what a man does when alone in his own house?

Are there any laws against smashing your own furniture?

There probably aren't any laws against smashing one's own furniture but I suspect police were called because of concerns for other people's wellbeing.After finding that its all a misunderstanding he will probably be free to continue smashing his own stuff. 

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

A man in obvious distress from unemployment, mental health concerns, lack of supports from MH professionals(he refused). Possible self medication.

He reads like a ticking time bomb, so far his anger has reflected on his family property, I dread it being used against a human.

Seems like his mother has been on the receiving end and survived, others may not be so lucky

We don't know what really happened, but yea I agree. The mental support in LOS is appalling. 

All joking aside, millions of Thais are out of work due to covid and the govt has don't nothing to support them aside from a couple of thousand baht handouts. Meanwhile the govt helps themselves to the Buffett like any other past Thai Govt, filling their boots.. Mental health issues and suicides are on the rise and unless these clowns reopen the country minus the restrictions, the tourist sector will never ever recover. 

46 minutes ago, asiasurfer said:

We don't know what really happened, but yea I agree. The mental support in LOS is appalling. 

It said the mother left the family homeand lives with relatives because of his behaviour, and I am guessing "his home" is the family home.