Story of Thai policeman in exile and victims of human trafficking revealed in parliament

webfact

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Either that or with the current push to eliminate the Human Rights Watch, it may just end up being buried, eliminated from the web like other stories, and then he will cease to be seen anymore.  Of course this is my opinion but then......

Unfortunately I think are correct

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeff Olssson said:

Obviously there are honest and courageous people even in the high ranks of Thai army but unfortunately there are few and far between. The problem is that the system is corrupt and individuals have very little chance to beat the system.

So we can put the honest and courageous ones in the minority?

Dissmisied the issue       savage

2 hours ago, Kiwithl said:

People can disappear in Australia. Probably not as easy as in neighbouring countries though.

Hope not. Must be one of the good ones.

Wonder why they tell what country he is in?

It was all over the news when it happened so its general knowledge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaveE13 said:

And look who's on charge of stopping and investigating human trafficking. Prawit lol 

And they want to ban Amnesty nternational.....

I think less people wear yellow on Mondays now, but a lot still do. especially those who are doing well under the status quo.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

To think that some clowns think the alternative is better, were showed recently how the PTP viewed foreigner's racist with their views on removing test and go. Now i have changed my mind about the coup, but not about the PTP or most Thai politicians. Whoever is in power is only there for their own benefit. FFW seems to be one of the few that can illicit change. But they just don't have the support. Sad actually we will seen a new government but even if it changes to the PTP we won't see any changes in corruption or goverment style. They are all just the same (again excluding Move forward).

The PTP is trying to amend the law so the convicted criminal Thaksin can exert power again. When will they ever change. They not in it for the people but for their leader. 

Anyway this story is horrible and its great that move forward is exposing stuff like this. Too bad they don't have the power. They might actually be the best alternative there is. Not a realist alternative unfortunately. 

So, all that enthusiasm for the coup, cheerleading for the generals, supporting and justifying forcing out the elected government, all those posts arguing that suppressing democracy was the right thing to do "under the circumstances"...

What is the excuse now for all that sanctimonious twaddle? The big boys made you do it and then ran away?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

So, all that enthusiasm for the coup, cheerleading for the generals, supporting and justifying forcing out the elected government, all those posts arguing that suppressing democracy was the right thing to do "under the circumstances"...

What is the excuse now for all that sanctimonious twaddle? The big boys made you do it and then ran away?

I was wrong said that many times before. Just don't see things changing anytime soon and definitely dont see the PTP as a desirable alternative. I see it as a slightly lesser evil.  Had i known back then how long they would have stayed i definitely would not have supported it. That is one thing for sure.

But i think anyone that thinks things will change much of PTP gets in power is equally misguided. They are just too similar in how they govern (covering up stuf and strong arming their enemies).  Told you this before, and I havent changed my views.

• Like 1

I recall seeing  on this forum, some months ago, a photograph of a number of the wealthiest men in Thailand at a gathering.

All were wearing  black suits, white shirts, black ties, and  black sun glasses.   I think they  would have terrified even  a Mafia Don they looked so bloody sinister and evil.      But hey  T.I.T.

On 2/20/2022 at 7:53 AM, baz69er said:

9 hours ago, Kiwithl said:

People can disappear in Australia. Probably not as easy as in neighbouring countries though.

Hope not. Must be one of the good ones.

Wonder why they tell what country he is in?

I think the people who would harm him will already know where he is since they have access to government  and military intelligence servicesblockquote widgetlockquote widget

Edited by RobU
  • Like 1