Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I recently saw a worst case scenario of ten million refugees and one million dead, but still of course very, very bad.

Thailand can open their doors and establish refuge camps all over the country to Ukrainians. Each and one need an sponsor who guarantee for their stay. I'm sure Europe would find that a cheap and acceptable temporary solution. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mr Derek said:

I don't see much reference to it in this thread

I did tell people to Google: "Anne-Laure Bonnel".

She's been in Ukraine since 2015 and has a lot to say.

She's French. I hope you can find the video with the English soundtrack.

• Sad 1

You guys should really watch some current YouTube videos that out of Russia. Young people really don't agree with this and about 99% of people interviewed (under 50) are really not buying any bs.

I honestly look at some cowardly posts here blaming Russian people for not getting rid of Putin. This is too funny as most are quite brave and vocal considering the circumstances. Quite the contrast to the country you decided to call "home".

I'll leave it at that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pravda said:

You guys should really watch some current YouTube videos that out of Russia. Young people really don't agree with this and about 99% of people interviewed (under 50) are really not buying any bs.

I honestly look at some cowardly posts here blaming Russian people for not getting rid of Putin. This is too funny as most are quite brave and vocal considering the circumstances. Quite the contrast to the country you decided to call "home".

I'll leave it at that.

But the people are not going to overthrow Putin. He may be toppled but it won't be from a people's movement.

10 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I'll leave it at that.

Can you please direct me to posts blaming the Russian people for not getting rid of Putin.

I missed them.

35 minutes ago, Virt said:

I think i have to stop reading the news, because it's just so darn depressing.

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraine-nuclear-firm-warns-radiation-risk-after-power-cut-occupied-chernobyl-2022-03-09/

If you want depressing listen to the sky news bit when they broadcast the Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman who before being cut off spent 15 minuets asking and answering her own questions and concluded to bio labs run by the Americans as the evil behind this special operation .

And my personal conclusion from what she said is when they find their "cannon fodder is spent" it will be miraculously found and let loose a bit like a Salisbury door handle on a bigger scale before a more civilized nukeing starts blaming it all on Ukraine hence Putin's stay out of my game or else???? 

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can you please direct me to posts blaming the Russian people for not getting rid of Putin.

I missed them.

A lot. Typically blaming Russians for letting Putin do his thing. Pretty funny considering where you live.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pravda said:

A lot. Typically blaming Russians for letting Putin do his thing. Pretty funny considering where you live.

Hang on a minute.

You haven’t produced evidence of such posts and even if you had, why would that have anything to do with where I live, given I personally have not made such posts?

55 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Of course, in your alternative universe the collapse of the Russian economy is nothing to be concerned about.

At least your right about something. ????️

Edited by Kwasaki

14 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

If you want depressing listen to the sky news bit when they broadcast the Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman who before being cut off spent 15 minuets asking and answering her own questions and concluded to bio labs run by the Americans as the evil behind this special operation .

And my personal conclusion from what she said is when they find their "cannon fodder is spent" it will be miraculously found and let loose a bit like a Salisbury door handle on a bigger scale before a more civilized nukeing starts blaming it all on Ukraine hence Putin's stay out of my game or else???? 

So she thinks there is viruses of mass destruction there.

15 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

She will produce evidence and documents in due course, She means as soon as the typeface has been replicated by Ivan the printer ????

China is knocking up some evidence now but if it proves to be too weak then Putin has a few perfume bottles of the nerve agent Novichok left over after the attempted assassination of Sergi, his daughter and a police officer in the UK. 

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Yeah i just saw the footage on Danish TV.

I played this as background music.

On 3/8/2022 at 9:21 PM, Virt said:

Seems like US are going to ban Russian oil today.

Will be interesting to see what the politicians will do here in Europe.

US (an oil exporter) is going to ban Russian import today.
So the EU (an oil importer) should ban its oil export to Russia, right? This would be funny to the same degree.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Whats happening now is truly horrific, reminding me of the Syrian devastation aided by the Russian forces there.

The horrifying attack on Mariupol. Children's hospital and maternity hospital. Deliberately flattened by a large missile strike. A coordinated strike as revealed by Zakharova the Russian spokeswoman claiming that "Ukrainian nationalists kicked out all the patients and staff and set up firing points there".

Even WHO has verified 18 attacks on health facilities in Ukraine.

Saluting youths in a shopping mall in Kazan wearing the Z Russian army logo side and then looking at the photographs coming out of Mariupol and it’s hard not to feel sick.

Your not the only one feeling sick first job everyday check is Kiev still there has anyone shot Putin in the face why have I got  banned from posting on F/B again why has NATO not said enough is enough whatever the threat  ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An interesting podcast worth listening to if you have time.

Reva Goujon on Russia: ‘The Chess Pieces Were Lined Up’

Renowned analyst Reva Goujon joins the podcast to discuss Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the geopolitical calculus that led to it. How are Europe’s institutions enduring the crisis? And will Russian President Vladimir Putin ever be able to restore his relationship with the world

https://www.spreaker.com/user/gallupstrengthscenter/reva-goujon-on-russia-the-chess-pieces-w

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Whats happening now is truly horrific, reminding me of the Syrian devastation aided by the Russian forces there.

The horrifying attack on Mariupol. Children's hospital and maternity hospital. Deliberately flattened by a large missile strike. A coordinated strike as revealed by Zakharova the Russian spokeswoman claiming that "Ukrainian nationalists kicked out all the patients and staff and set up firing points there".

Even WHO has verified 18 attacks on health facilities in Ukraine.

Saluting youths in a shopping mall in Kazan wearing the Z Russian army logo side and then looking at the photographs coming out of Mariupol and it’s hard not to feel sick.

Take some comfort in the knowledge that the young people chanting and saluting in that video have ahead of them a dull life bereft of opportunity or any hope of freedom.

Their economy is tanking, and with it any prospects for a better life.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Hummin said:

An interesting podcast worth listening to if you have time.

Reva Goujon on Russia: ‘The Chess Pieces Were Lined Up’

Renowned analyst Reva Goujon joins the podcast to discuss Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the geopolitical calculus that led to it. How are Europe’s institutions enduring the crisis? And will Russian President Vladimir Putin ever be able to restore his relationship with the world

https://www.spreaker.com/user/gallupstrengthscenter/reva-goujon-on-russia-the-chess-pieces-w

Another one

https://www.spreaker.com/user/gallupstrengthscenter/george-friedman-on-ukraine-russia-wanted

• Like 1