Thai wife attacks drunk Thai husband with a harpoon - 17 stitches to private parts

webfact

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Never understood the odd fascination thai wives have with their cheating husband's genitals?

Not sure if he's the smartest thai I've heard of, or the dumbest?

Sounds like she should have harpooned him years ago. All that nagging would only make him drink more, so he probably didn't feel much pain.

Edited by vandeventer

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Never understood the odd fascination thai wives have with their cheating husband's genitals?

I never understood the odd fascination of Thai wives for such horrible partners, but I understand when, after years of violence, they rebel and castrate them, hitting them right on their supposed manhood

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

He was still biding his time at his mother's waiting for his wife to calm down as he feared another attack.

What a child.... hiding at Mom's place.

But there you have it... 2 sides to a story..

1 He's always drunk and causes trouble, does nothing around the place all day

2 I like a drink what's wrong with that, then I have to sleep it off while the wife works, I forgot to cook rice, she's so touchy these days.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Yes, I imagine having to potentially slap out in court a small willy as evidence may put some people off legal action

Why are you assuming that it is small?

7 hours ago, tonray said:

Note to self: Lock up spearfishing gear before GF gets home from work

Or just put the rice on so you can eat dinner together when your wife gets home from a hard day chopping sugar cane.

I wonder if the guy even works...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tandor said:

...surely there are more important issues to discuss, like making roads safe to pass, rather than some petty domestic rubbish.  ????

News is entertainment designed to make money.  The moment Thai people become interested in road safety, you'll see it all over the news all day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hanuman2543 said:
3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Amazing how so many non-Thais profess to know so much about Asian penises!

Here you go:

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

What do you mean, "Here you go"?   There you go, is more like it.

I wasn't disputing the dubious knowledge of some Thaivisa members neither was I asking for information about it.   

Oddly enough, not being bent, I have 5/8 of <removed> all interest in opening any link that has the word "penis" in it.    I'm sure that you're really chuffed knowing where to get that information so efficiently!

8 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Not sure if he's the smartest thai I've heard of, or the dumbest?

for sure he was  the drunkest

9 hours ago, webfact said:

He was still biding his time at his mother's waiting for his wife to calm down as he feared another attack.

No doubt his wife has a lot of anger, either built up over time or has always been there, either way, this is a serious problem.

I am not justifying doubting the fact that she says he grabbed here by the throat and was drunk, two tights don't make a right, she could leave him, regardless, if that is the case, he is clearly in the wrong, however, I hope he isn't stupid enough to return to his Tiruk of 21 years, as the next time might be a lot higher, say the front and middle of the chest.

If my Tiruk ever stabbed me, I would tell her it was over as the kinkiness has gone too a level to far for my liking.

8 hours ago, 2long said:

While many Thai men are as you describe, we have no proof or even evidence that he's all to blame in this case. The wife might really have been nagging him all these years.

How do you know the size of Thai men's private parts? 

5 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Why emphasis "Thai" husband?? Is Thailand the only country in the world with lying, bragging, drunken worthless husbands?

Yes, it's shocking isn't it that a Thai man, a Thai husband of a Thai wife, in Thailand on a Thai forum should be referred to as Thai. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Excel said:

Clearly another lying, bragging, drunken worthless Thai husband. As if his private parts are even big enough to take 17 stitches being a Thai ????

Guy assaulted by wife and you blame him ...........

Nobody is forcing her to stay with him, if she doesn't like him drinking she should leave, not stab him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Excel said:

Perhaps you should concentrate more. This is Thailand, This is a Thai forum and the guy in question is Thai .   Clear now or still confused ? ????

Who said I was confused?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, farangroby said:

I never understood the odd fascination of Thai wives for such horrible partners, but I understand when, after years of violence, they rebel and castrate them, hitting them right on their supposed manhood

I think they're kind of indoctrinated from a young age to accept poor treatment.  Do you remember the article about an ex-prostitute who regretted giving the money she earnt from foreign clients to Thai men, rather than settling down with a foreign guy?  You can also see that girls are raised differently in terms of behaviour and young people even today have the attitude of "that's just what men are like".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Guy assaulted by wife and you blame him ...........

Nobody is forcing her to stay with him, if she doesn't like him drinking she should leave, not stab him.

Well we know from your countless posts your opinion of women so not surprised by your comment one bit.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1