How is your Sex Life, these days?

37 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

It is better then ever.  Being here about 10 years now, I think I have figured a few things out.

In my late 60's all my gf's are in their 20's.  Greatest sex of my life is now and with the numerous younger gf's, it never gets old!

10 years to figure it out? Don't tell that Spark-guy it takes that long.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

At age 66, I've actually had enough and just do it with my live in woman.

When I came here age 52, I did it so much it almost dropped off. 

What dropped off?

Aren't you telling us weekly that you go out and bang those beautiful students for little money and now, it's just the live in wife?

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Noooooo say it aint so ! our resident rampant rabbit, retired and now just looking after the rabbits ? Noooooooo cant be ????

I'll take over. 
I even applied for a work permit. "Professional banger". Fingers crossed.

On 3/10/2022 at 12:09 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

How is your sex life?

Is it as exciting and fulfilling as it ever was?

More than it ever was.

Moved to Pattaya 2.5 years ago and would say 3 out of 4 ladies have been exciting or at least fulfilling.

Wife, not so much after a few years, but that is ancient history.

Monogamy is just not my thing, though I do have a few regulars

• Like 2

If I can add to to the above story, what I DID do during my 2 weeks alone Koh Samui 1988 was started to learn Thai language including filling notebooks full of Thai script sentences (especially with the yellow Robertson's dictionary) so that when I did start to regularly travel to Asia and Thailand I had no problem dealing with Thai females who spoke no English.

• Haha 1

I was very lucky ,lived in London in the  swinging 60s ,lived with an actress and her husband ,(in their house) they had lots of partys and i mixed with pop stars ,actors and was good friends with a well known singer at the time ,so had masses of sex ,then dont know why but always had lots of girlfriends ,married divorced ,live ins ,married divorced ,then ,met my now wife ,since then i have only ever had sex with her, as i get old and she gets older ,its not high on our agenda ,but cuddeling up to her at night in bed is bliss ,.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 5:10 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Some men dream.

Other men do.

Genghis Khan, according to some accounts, did.

Genghis never married once, but multiple times.

And, some might say, the world is better for his efforts.

If success in life is measured by transmission of one's genes, then Genghis, according to folklore, was among the most successful.

More than likely we all might have a drop or four of barbarous Mongol blood comprised of our DNA. 

Historic biological diffusion will have it's moments.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:43 AM, swissie said:

Once I had a dog. In old age he wasn't interested in sex no more. Only interested in food and the stock market. I can relate.

How did you cope when he lost interest?  I suppose, carry on regardless.  Who cares if he’s paying attention…

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Hopefully better than GGs if he has to ask these questions!

Or..the almost obsessive curiosity and faux concern that he might have regarding stranger's sexual proclivities. 

Kinda creepy.

Best that he stick to the odd and ever attention seeking poetic whimsy that he finds fashionable. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

After my wife decided that sex was no longer on the menu cuddling was a substitute, till even that was no longer available and that really was the end.

Some don't pick up on it straight away. The reasons for the direct chill. 

Takes some a tad longer to figure it out - ????