How are you with people?

The thing is how do you know when its a problem?

my current girlfriend 34yo filipino here in australia purposely took me out last night around 11pm here in sydney to get me used to it,because she says when i retire to Asia wherever that may be then we will encounter large crowds.

The people i saw though were mostly teenagers shouting out,being loud etc,there was no threats etc just loud screaming girls etc walking between nightcllubs

But i had to keep moving her out of the way,Chinatown in Sydney was very busy last night,people walking towards you with phones stuck to their ears not moving etc ,I know i have to get used to people because we are travelling this year but i may have to see a psychologist 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I am very people tolerant except those who think they can extract the urine, not speaking about joking around that's ok.

Those that try to dump on me, be it work related or personal interaction get put straight quickly ????

your a man not to be messed with lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

your a man not to be messed with lol

Not really, love messing around, just feel better to let people know where they stand is all.

When my bosses at work requested data I had not been asked to prepare usual response was by close of play tomorrow ???? even if I had anticipated and the work was completed. Too many people put themselves under pressure perhaps leading to mistakes when the people above, or customers have not allowed for reasonable timeframes. 

Rarely did I receive any response other than ok and my work went out checked and accurate ????

its hard for me ,because when i retire i could live in the boonies in phillipines or thailand or whatever for awhile but still need that city feel to belong, 

im a homebody and always have been single,go to work,come home,go to gym,watch tv,bed etc but when i met my filipino GF here in Australia she likes to go to cafes etc and im not used to this,im throwing myself forward to overcome this"anxiety"

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, grain said:

I'm the only farang in this village, so I spend my time alone or with my tirak. I drink alone and I'm happy about that...like the song goes...I don't need nobody else. I have some online friends I chat with but rarely am I in the company of others.

im like this too...but meeting my filipino GF she is opposite and likes to go out 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I would be interested to hear from any opposite here who are extroverts ?

who feels ok to walk from one end of Walking Street Pattaya at 2am on a weekend night and feels not hyper vigilant ?

who can walk into a bar full of strangers and come out with friends ?

who can walk into a crowded pub?

I was once talking a Scotch guy in payttaya a few years ago about this and he said if he can walk thru Glasgow at 3am on a weekend morning he can walk anywhere

Does Aberdeen counts?

24 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I'm obviously anti-social ????

Hate crowds

Prejudice toward stupidity, hypocrites

Ignorance is fine, but prefer not to be near

Avoid bars & drunks (except me)

Hate the better than thou types, though not sure if that makes me the Kettle or the Pot

Actually can get along with anyone, who shows equal respect, and can agree to disagree.

+1 ✔️ .... Very strange I'm actually agreeing with someone! 

Weird. I'd better go and upset my neighbour (Canadian).

• Haha 2

You could be describing me.

I am becoming more agoraphobic with age and have to battle against.

I am also what is known as a 'masked introvert'. I can easily convince people I am a happy go lucky extrovert and I know I do behave like one for short periods of time at functions, parties etc......no idea why.

• Like 1

Im okay with crowded places, prefer quiet if possible, but I can also enjoy naightclubs.

What I really do not like is neighbours, doesnt matter if there is next door house or appartment, there is always something that disturbs me, so thats why I always live as far away as possible.

If we by accident booked a noisy hotel, I move, and take the loss by booking a new one after a few days, or no hope it will be better. 

• Like 2

Just now, Hummin said:

What I really do not like is neighbours, doesnt matter if there is next door house or appartment, there is always something that disturbs me, so thats why I always live as far away as possible.

A man after my own heart.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I would be interested to hear from any opposite here who are extroverts ?

who feels ok to walk from one end of Walking Street Pattaya at 2am on a weekend night and feels not hyper vigilant ?

who can walk into a bar full of strangers and come out with friends ?

who can walk into a crowded pub?

I was once talking a Scotch guy in payttaya a few years ago about this and he said if he can walk thru Glasgow at 3am on a weekend morning he can walk anywhere

I can.