Video: Attractive Thai female referee getting plenty of admirers

webfact

6 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

People in Thailand seem to have a fairly different idea of what beautiful is.  It seems like topics with the heading "most beautiful X is getting attention" often feature a very unusual looking woman.

Does everyone here actually think she is highly beautiful?

Luk Krueng????

Edited by bangon04

6 minutes ago, Gillyflower said:

No,I don't.  But I think she is quite attractive.  I wonder how many of you fellows pass the 'not much to look at'  remark.

Probably very few, but no one is saying otherwise, which is the point I was making... ????‍♂️

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:
3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

She'd obviously be extremely lucky to even have a chance at meeting some of our esteemed ThaiVisa ‘members’....  !!! :whistling: 

If you say so. I assume that you are referring to yourself, as I have ever mentioned that.

Not at all, just like many of the other posters passing judgment from behind the protection of a computer screen....  I’m way out of her league, I know so 'cos I’ve had models like that before !!! :cheesy:

Nothing special, but we are of course obviously special to be able pass such judgement !!!! :whistling:

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not at all, just like many of the other posters passing judgment from behind the protection of a computer screen....  I’m way out of her league, I know so 'cos I’ve had models like that before !!! :cheesy:

Nothing special, but we are of course obviously special to be able pass such judgement !!!! :whistling:

No, when did I say it was something special with me? The only thing was that I personally do not think it´s more than normal. I actually do not get attracted at all. Why would that make me special?

She is cute, dimples and all.   Could possibly loose some baby fat and become stunning.   Maybe she had humble beginnings and people admire her for her career.  She does have lots of tattoos (IG)  but I'm one to respect a persons choice on that.  Glad she hasn't got the nose job and it appears the rest of her equipment is all original and that's mandatory to me.   To each his own.   I am saddened at how many stars in Thailand are Leh Kreg and or have had more that one facial alterations and it's so accepted that this surgery is ok. 

8 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.... Most of the time they want to be beautiful at the outside, but the most beautiful of a  person is on the inside and not everyone will see that....

Well I think she is very pretty. When I first came to Thailand 20 years ago and went shopping at Tesco I seen many beautiful girls there. Today. the same beautiful girls are there only much fatter.

Edited by vandeventer

3 hours ago, Gillyflower said:

No,I don't.  But I think she is quite attractive.  I wonder how many of you fellows pass the 'not much to look at'  remark.

I wouldn't take it personally.

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No, when did I say it was something special with me? The only thing was that I personally do not think it´s more than normal. I actually do not get attracted at all. Why would that make me special?

I'm just picking up on the attitudes of superiority exuded by some posters with their comments, those, those who’d never post a photo of themselves and risk judgement yet freely voice their opinion on whether the subject female is to their tastes.....    

I’m sure all the ‘Brad-Pitts and George Clooneys’ posting negatively on here are regularly scoring 10’s !!!.... 

[apologies for picking your post out - it was one of many]

12 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

People in Thailand seem to have a fairly different idea of what beautiful is.  It seems like topics with the heading "most beautiful X is getting attention" often feature a very unusual looking woman.

Does everyone here actually think she is highly beautiful?

She looks pretty gorgeous to me (but I may not have high standards!).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

Wouldn't it be interesting if all the guys who post on the lines of I've seen better, she's nothing special, seen better in the local 7/11 blah blah blah had to post a genuine photo of themselves in shorts and T shirt in the bar or on the beach!!!!!.

???? Take me for instance, well on in years, pipe stem legs that only just work on a good day, more wrinkles than a 4 day T shirt and ass cheeks like spaniel's ears, and those are the good bits, well still got a full head of hair. ????????

The guy's who are saying she is not all that are not presenting themselves as 'all that' - so what is to defend ?

She is attractive but is she a beauty queen...maybe. 

Most of these replies are typical male responses with the middle brain between their legs and that would be me, too. However, in this case Ying is setting a good example and a roll model for other young females in a male dominate sport and society.

21 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Leave her alone! 

She is beautiful. And with the added bonus of being educated. 

I would be waiting for halftime so we could enjoy a cup of tea and a meat pie together! 

Is that all?

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Is that all?

Actually, no.

Given she would have undeniable pleasure from my company, it is very likely she would accept my romantic overtones in the form of an invitation to examine the topography of my boudoir!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Elkski said:

She is cute, dimples and all.   Could possibly loose some baby fat and become stunning.   Maybe she had humble beginnings and people admire her for her career.  She does have lots of tattoos (IG)  but I'm one to respect a persons choice on that.  Glad she hasn't got the nose job and it appears the rest of her equipment is all original and that's mandatory to me.   To each his own.   I am saddened at how many stars in Thailand are Leh Kreg and or have had more that one facial alterations and it's so accepted that this surgery is ok. 

No woman with fake bits is really cute, the nose looks like it's plastic, weird how so many here want a nose job. The mrs is always going on about it, that is when I bring up divorce!