Online 90 day report declined, my experience

7 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I don't recall hearing that others had their applications denied first time on this new site? (If they did then all applications would have been denied at first try on the site.....)

Many people have had their first one on the new site site rejected. Many were able to make small change in their address on the application.

The common errors made were not putting a house or street number on the application.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Many people have had their first one on the new site site rejected. Many were able to make small change in their address on the application.

The common errors made were not putting a house or street number on the application.

I put the house number on it. Anyhow will retry, just in case it now works.

So my experience with online 90 report.

Previously have been using Post as continuous failure with old online system. 

My window opened Monday 11th.

I tried the new online and received "Pending".

Still pending on the Tuesday. 

I decided to use mail method on the Tuesday.

Today the EMS shows delivered.

Just now received email informing me that my online report is successful.

So I have doubled up.

Ramifications? 

Resubmission yesterday also rejected.

Just to be clear: the reports submit successfully, that is not the problem,. They just do not get approved once submitted. So not an issue of having left a required field blank, it is not possible to do so as one would then be unable to submit.

3 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Resubmission yesterday also rejected.

Just to be clear: the reports submit successfully, that is not the problem,. They just do not get approved once submitted. So not an issue of having left a required field blank, it is not possible to do so as one would then be unable to submit.

I don't know if any field allows enough characters to leave a message, but maybe try to write something like "please call me, i don't understand why it's getting rejected" in some field, might safe a trip to immigration.

21 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

So I have doubled up.

Ramifications? 

I'm in a similar situation, holding two Receipts. ~ 5 days apart.

Filed online, rejected, mailed in, then determined the reason (old site message), filed online accepted. Received paper receipt ~ 2 weeks later.

I plan to file online ahead of the earlier date, see what happens.

Hopefully no ramifications.

20 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I plan to file online ahead of the earlier date, see what happens.

Obviously my online receipt date for new report is earlier than the post receipt that will come couple of weeks after my report date April 25.

I intend to try online for next report according to my receipt and if successful just forget about my post report..

58 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I don't think I wrote anything about leaving a required field blank. The problem is how the info was entered for the address.

If a previous application was done the TM47 form is good guide for entering the required info.

Here is a partially redacted copy of my TM47 form address section.

image.png.7bae53c904c021d0131594a009a338c3.png

After home it has my house number shown in this format 123/321 and the lane/road is not a name but a number for road in that is written as 31/4 for example. I think everybody knows I live in Ubon.

I used home in the following space  for building name on the application and the house number in the address number.

image.png.0ae80fd50983e9dff2e05e93bc963414.png

I ticked the box on the application here. image.png.a2b3cb44017477ec0a1d44afeb45b5de.png

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't think I wrote anything about leaving a required field blank. The problem is how the info was entered for the address.

If a previous application was done the TM47 form is good guide for entering the required info.

Here is a partially redacted copy of my TM47 form address section.

image.png.7bae53c904c021d0131594a009a338c3.png

After home it has my house number shown in this format 123/321 and the lane/road is not a name but a number for road in that is written as 31/4 for example. I think everybody knows I live in Ubon.

I used home in the following space  for building name on the application and the house number in the address number.

image.png.0ae80fd50983e9dff2e05e93bc963414.png

I ticked the box on the application here. image.png.a2b3cb44017477ec0a1d44afeb45b5de.png

Sorry, I don't follow. What exactly do you put in the "Building Name/Owner Name" box?  I do not have a street name or number, just house number and village name. I put the house number in  in the "Address No" box and then the village name in the box for "soi/Road" which is also exactly how I did it on my own 90 day report which was accepted.

???

Nothing at all happens when checking the box "Use login Information", what is supposed to occur?

10 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Sorry, I don't follow. What exactly do you put in the "Building Name/Owner Name" box?  I do not have a street name or number, just house number and village name. I put the house number in  in the "Address No" box and then the village name in the box for "soi/Road" which is also exactly how I did it on my own 90 day report which was accepted.

I put home for the building name/owner name (not a required field) since that is what I used on the old online reporting system and the new system inserts the house number I entered when doing the application on the TM47 form.

The village name should be enough if you don't have a street number or name.

10 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Nothing at all happens when checking the box "Use login Information", what is supposed to occur?

Nothing happens since it uses is the info you used when you registered for the website.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

I put home for the building name/owner name (not a required field) since that is what I used on the old online reporting system and the new system inserts the house number I entered when doing the application on the TM47 form.

The village name should be enough if you don't have a street number or name.

Nothing happens since it uses is the info you used when you registered for the website.

I never put anything under "building name/owner name", ever. And as it is not a mandaotry filed I doubt leaving it blank was an issue.

I don't know what the problem was but I very much doubt it has anything to do with the way the address was entered as there is basically only one way it can be entered and still have an entry in all the mandatory fields. Also, it is the same way I entered this same address on prior reports that were accepted and is how I always entered it on TM47 forms done manually.

I have now tried one more time with a different browser just to see if that makes a difference.

16 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I never put anything under "building name/owner name", ever. And as it is not a mandaotry filed I doubt leaving it blank was an issue.

It may just be the office approving the report being pickey about something.

17 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Also, it is the same way I entered this same address on prior reports that were accepted and is how I always entered it on TM47 forms done manually.

The TM47 I was writing about is what the approving office gets when you submit the online report on the new site.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It may just be the office approving the report being pickey about something.

This particular immigration office demands a bribe to accept 90 day reports. Perhaps what they are  "picky" about is not getting their money. Though 2 prior reports (for different people at same address) went through OK...

18 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I have now tried one more time with a different browser just to see if that makes a difference.

Not surprisingly, it did not. Also rejected. Will have to make an in person trip tomorrow.

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2022 at 6:23 PM, DrJack54 said:

So my experience with online 90 report.

Previously have been using Post as continuous failure with old online system. 

My window opened Monday 11th.

I tried the new online and received "Pending".

Still pending on the Tuesday. 

I decided to use mail method on the Tuesday.

Today the EMS shows delivered.

Just now received email informing me that my online report is successful.

So I have doubled up.

Ramifications? 

Should be no ramifications in my experience. I submitted an online report a few years ago because the incompetent post office serving my local immigration office (Rayong) saw fit to hang on to an EMS snail mail report of mine for several days in the event before finally getting round to delivering it. Got 2 separate notifications with slightly differing next report dates as a result - but just based the timing of the next report on the earlier date with no adverse consequences. 

• Thanks 1

My experience to CW online was positive.  Have not been able to do for a year or two but worked fine at new website (and must say it is a vast improvement).  Filed two weeks early on 18th for 2nd due date - accepted first try and approved with copy of the approval paper by email about an hour ago - and that after long holiday and re-location of 90 day section.  

I did put homeowner info in as if they want to check TM30 that name might be needed but as said was not star marked as required.

Update: I went in person to submit the 2 90 day reports (with forms identical to what was rejected online).

As always, forced to pay a 200 baht bribe or they would nto accept the reports.

Asked them why the online reports were rejected and they laughed in my face.