American man allegedly attacked by foreigner and Thai on Pattaya Walking Street

webfact

11 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

ain't that the truth. Most bargirls I've seen now days are easily enough, probably BMI nearing 40.

Right before covid hit I was in a gogo with a friend. Amazed at all the fat and flab. No joke, my 45yo 42kg wife (43) had far better shape then the vast majority and only a few were kinda attractive. Big gogo in Cowboy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

"He told me the only negative comment was that her bottom was getting bigger and she should go to the gym."

That tells me all I need to know about your friend. No wonder she blocked him 

Yep bad guy, he should be put in jail and throw away the key, then deported, never to return. 

OK, we got that out of the way. 

Let's focus on the issue.

1. Cops help Thai girl instantly, no delay, the cops drop everything to help the poor abused girl after getting harassed by sms messages. 

2. Cops ignore foreigner, after foreigners assault and battery, theft, unauthorized entry. 

• Sad 1

When you end up living in Thailand, the locals will all start to find out whether or not you are a wet blanket or not.

Word soon gets around all departments, taxis drivers, shop owners, massage places that once you have been taken advantage of they will all want a bit (mainly in ref to the hire shop juts not giving back your deposit)

You might be better off in quiter places, pattaya is a dump and not a great fit for the majority of falangs who either holiday or visit there.

Dont get me wrong i have had some great nights in WS but also seen some hideous things.

Its an experience thats for sure but appreciatte its a bad fit for most / older / naive falangs

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Maybe people need to read the linked article,

"At this stage, Pattaya police believe the victim and the suspects have had previous personal problems"

Its not a random attack, they were not strangers.

From your post.

"At this stage, Pattaya police believe the victim and the suspects have had previous personal problems"

But that is only what the police have said and is not necessarily the whole truth but the truth as they saw it. 

Edited by billd766
Bad spelling

1 hour ago, ed strong said:

When you end up living in Thailand, the locals will all start to find out whether or not you are a wet blanket or not.

Word soon gets around all departments, taxis drivers, shop owners, massage places that once you have been taken advantage of they will all want a bit (mainly in ref to the hire shop juts not giving back your deposit)

You might be better off in quiter places, pattaya is a dump and not a great fit for the majority of falangs who either holiday or visit there.

Dont get me wrong i have had some great nights in WS but also seen some hideous things.

Its an experience thats for sure but appreciatte its a bad fit for most / older / naive falangs

I agree Pattaya isnt good. Quiet places much nicer. Better people allround

15 hours ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

I was attacked by a foreigner about a month ago too. I sat down and he came to me and kicked me in my head. I had never seen that man before. I got payout of 20000 thb, but my CT scan and hospital bill was 13000. I still feel dizzy. He still walk free in Pattaya.

Be careful, Pattaya is dangerous.

Hope you repored it.

I use to live in Pattaya.  Loved it.

In 5 years I was never beaten up or attacked.

What a freakish and horrible thing to happen to you!

2 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Hope you repored it.

I use to live in Pattaya.  Loved it.

In 5 years I was never beaten up or attacked.

What a freakish and horrible thing to happen to you!

Yes I reported it. The police took care of everything for me. I was surprised they did not lock him up, because he tried to kill me. They did not drug test him even he was clearly on drugs. 

• Like 2

Many years ago I was in Insomnia bar and as a fine looking lady was walking past me I said something along the line of "hi, how are you?" and within a second some farang muscle guy that was a poster boy for steroids abuse was in my face angrily saying that was his girl and he's take my head off.

Some farangs in Pattaya are already mentally unstable, add women and alcohol and they're a ticking time bomb.  

28 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So why don't you do that instead of just posting here that you "feel like it"?

If you read my comment, I said it would be a waste of time reporting anything to the Pattaya police and gave an example. 

This issue really annoys me, when I see a mate of mine with cuts and bruises from a foreigner. 

Anyway, you've got a lot to say. 

Tell what you would do if you had trespassers come on to your property, assaulted you and steal your property, then you report the offence to the police and several months later the cops have done nothing.

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2022 at 4:23 AM, EdrigoSalvadore said:

I was attacked by a foreigner about a month ago too. I sat down and he came to me and kicked me in my head. I had never seen that man before. I got payout of 20000 thb, but my CT scan and hospital bill was 13000. I still feel dizzy. He still walk free in Pattaya.

Be careful, Pattaya is dangerous.

I see that the violence is back to normal.  This is one area that I'd like to see New Normal - like no violence at all. 
Wishes in one hand, poop in the other - guess which fill up first, 'eh?

On 4/15/2022 at 10:05 AM, mikebell said:

'Pattaya Police are checking CCTV footage nearby for further investigation.'  That's all they ever do.  Do they ever spot speedsters and red light runners during their daily viewing hours?  I thought not.

I didnt think the CCTV system actually worked in Pattaya. They always say "the camera was out of service".

OP Story- I have no idea if there was some background with any of them, so no comment. Must be plenty of video available, and if as reported, grounds for assault.

Dutch guy story- He needed to let the relationship go but if he wanted (or still wants) action on the motorbike incident. Post the video and story on FB. Will get quick action. 

Kicked in head for no reason story- So, police "handled it" for 20K payment (likely 30-40K payment by perp) to you. If we don't press charges against these types, they will continue acting this way.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

Yes I reported it. The police took care of everything for me. I was surprised they did not lock him up, because he tried to kill me. They did not drug test him even he was clearly on drugs. 

What a wierd day for you.

Hopefully put in the past and enjoy yourself.

I know I'd be a little rattled after a confrontation like that.

Cheers buddy!

21 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

I didnt think the CCTV system actually worked in Pattaya. They always say "the camera was out of service".

Only when there's nothing in it for Plod.  After a jailbreak they tracked the getaway car for hundreds of kilometres to save face.  I don't understand their laziness. There's millions of baht owed in unpaid fines and they never send a single cop to knock on doors.

22 hours ago, bbko said:

Many years ago I was in Insomnia bar and as a fine looking lady was walking past me I said something along the line of "hi, how are you?" and within a second some farang muscle guy that was a poster boy for steroids abuse was in my face angrily saying that was his girl and he's take my head off.

Some farangs in Pattaya are already mentally unstable, add women and alcohol and they're a ticking time bomb.  

You should have used a bit of common sense here. Never approach or make any comments to a lone woman unless you are given some sort of come on, not even in a red light area.