Elite Thai police units arrest Ukrainian tax evaders living in Phuket after raiding their luxury villa

webfact

16 hours ago, Onerak said:

... In the USA even stolen money one must declare and pay taxes. ...

I send in estimated tax payments quarterly based on what I think I'll rob from banks during the year.  Don't want to be paying a tax penalty and interest. 

20 hours ago, happy me said:

How can there be taxes due on an illegal activity?

That’s actually, IMHO, a slick way to go about it.. if they can’t make a case for the illegal activity, then they have another angle to which they can prosecute- and still seek imprisonment and/or fines/seizures. 

7 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

They will be fully pardoned by Joe Biden and returned to the Ukraine to organise weapons imports to help Joe and Natos proxy war. 

No, they won't. 

It's Putin's war of choice.

It is Putin that invaded Ukraine. 

Ukraine was no threat whatsoever to the sovereignty of Russia. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I suppose Jing Thing you would like to have Nato on your doorstep if you were Russian and you would be happy to accept weapons to kill ethnic Russian people in Donesk and bury them in mass graves if you were an Azov neo nazi fascist, graves still being excavated this day, an atrocitie that has been happening for the last 8 years, after the USA financed the overthrow of the elected government. Did you not know that the Ukraine is in Massive debt to the IMF and the USA, that they have given up assets for these loans. Kennedy was angry at Cuba for having missile sites supplied by Russia on its doorstep, nearly started WW3 and now the USA is doing the same thing, only they are doing more, they supply weapons and mercanary fighters to a racist dictator who sold his country out, watch some more???? CNN Jing, the most discredited news in the USA, because Russian news has been censored, so your not allowed to see both sides of the argument, because we're all just supposed to be little puppets. 

• Confused 1