Large Department Store Refuses to Give Free Bag

Banana7

27 minutes ago, Joe Farang said:

What was the bag made of if not plastic?

I remember when the ban on free plastic bags came into Ireland. It was mandatory to pay for them and the store couldn't give them free and absorb the cost.

Why don't you bring your own bags and cut down on pollution, instead of boasting because you got "double bagged" elsewhere

Tea Bagged!!!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So you think that rich people who spend a lot of money should get free plastic bags and poor people who don't spend  much money should have to pay for their bag ?

Rich People who spend 9000 Baht on a bottle of Whisky get a free bag and poor people who spend 49 Baht on a bottle of Chang should pay four Baht for a plastic bag ?

Not rich people per se.

Rare oddballs.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You did make the suggestion that purchases of goods where alot of money is spent should receive free plastic bags , its stands to reason that people who spend alot of money are richer than those who don't spend that amount of money . So people who spend a lot of money should get free plastic bags and those who dont spend alot of money would need to pay for bags  

Stop misrepresenting what I said.

Its obnoxious.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Led Lolly Yellow Lolly said:

I bet if you were behind him in the checkout queue while the manager was called and the refund processed, you would be 'behind' his :expletive-ridden: principle

I would have paid it for him. Or tried. It would be hilarious if the store wouldn't allow it.

• Like 2